• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Happy Home Showcase - How many houses in your game?

I have 3, and one of those is Reggie's. I really do enjoy seeing other people's houses, and I love that I can order furniture I like!

I have around eight houses in mine so far. All have had at least a couple of things I wanted, including some Modern Wood stuff, (which I seem to recall you being interested in, so I've been grabbing it.)

Thank you! And I'm still collecting! I'm missing the chest, shelf, bookcase, table and lamp. :)

Only one. Reggie's. When school starts up again or when my social life reappears, I might be able to get more streetpasses.

ive got 9 so far including Reggie's. Its so exciting getting that green notification!

Ive been trying to collect the polka dot series and so far the only two pieces I have came from houses in the HH showcase.

I went to one of those Canadian New Leaf meet-ups. I have mine like almost full

Unfortunately this game came out after the end of my semester, so I really haven't StreetPassed anybody. I did get one, but I believe it was just a demo console, and Animal Crossing New Leaf wasn't a part of it so there was no house.

I did manage to get Reggie's house from the thirty minutes I was in a Wi-Fi spot yesterday. lol

I have 1.... lol. Small house and didn't have anything I wanted :(

And is Reggie available in Europe as well? Because I didn't get him

I still haven't got any, I haven't come across any on streetpass so far, think I need to take it out with me more often. Do I have to have ACNL running to get someone's house on street pass or can it collect it while on just on the DS menu?

Back