• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Happy Thanksgiving Fellow Canadians

cornimer

grab acorns 'til you're delirious
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Crayola
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Magenta Pinwheel
Rainbow Balloon
Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
I hope you all get to relax and eat some delicious mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie today and tomorrow ;) (I mean turkey is good too but that's not what I'm looking forward to the most) Feel free to post below what you're doing this long weekend.

If you're not Canadian, well, have a nice day anyways
(I think I posted the exact same thing last year oops)

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving. I'm not sure what I'll be having yet, but I have a general idea.

If anyone is wondering why our Thanksgiving is in October, it's because our growing season is significantly shorter, and the entire country is about to turn into a snowy wasteland.

happy thanksgiving to you too, cornimer! happy thanksgiving to any canadians out there! i'm making an entire feast with my family. it's gonna be great!

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving. I'm not sure what I'll be having yet, but I have a general idea.

If anyone is wondering why our Thanksgiving is in October, it's because our growing season is significantly shorter, and the entire country is about to turn into a snowy wasteland.

Yo this makes so much more sense now. I saw someone else on another site post about this and was really confused.

Also Happy Thanksgiving to the neighbors up north!

Happy Thanksgiving, I know I'm days late. Meanwhile, still in November, it's still death heat over here in California. :/

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! don't forget to vote

Also, I saw the date of this thread without the year at first and was really confused why Vanessa thought last weekend was Thanksgiving...

Also, I saw the date of this thread without the year at first and was really confused why Vanessa thought last weekend was Thanksgiving...

I was so excited to vote that I wanted thanksgiving weekend to get here sooner

A few days late, but happy Thanksgiving! :D

Also, I didn't know about this, but it's pretty cool. :)

Back