• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Hat Hair!

Is that spend 10,000 at shoe shanks AND ables, or shoe shanks OR ables?

Combined.

So you can spend like 9,500 at ables and 500 at kicks and it counts (at least that's what I've gathered)

I still can't get over the name "Shoe Shanks". But in any case. I like hat hair, though it seems a little dopey to have with accessories.

I like Kicks better. Sounds cuter. I don't know why but there's something about Shoe Shanks that really upsets my mouth when I try to say it. Probably the two 'Sh' sounds together like that. When I say it I feel like my mouth is full of cotton. o.o

This makes me wonder if it's the same for wigs. It wouldn't seem like it, but it's like a hat in real life, so it may be the same o3o

If I find a wig which I like, I'll give it a try. Most probably its the same.

Since i'm in the US and NL won't be released until June 9th,let me just say that this game must be really realistic when it comes to tiny trivial things.Bee stings and hat hair :D Looking forward to it

Since i'm in the US and NL won't be released until June 9th,let me just say that this game must be really realistic when it comes to tiny trivial things.Bee stings and hat hair :D Looking forward to it

And don't forget walking barefoot on the beach! Your footprints have little toes. :3

I love the hat hair thing! The messy hair is one of my favorite styles lol. (if you could call it a "style") :D

I've had my character wear the cat and bunny hoods off and on, but never a hat for long periods of time. Not sure If I'll start doing that or not, however. Most of the time it was just hair clips being worn. Wonder if those affect the hair...

I was wondering why my hair was messy, lol... I didn't recall ever having messy hair when I started

Back