• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Have you picked your room themes yet?

Peachk33n

Princess Peach <3
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Silver Mailbox
Hi all! With all the new furniture sets coming to AC:NL I wonder if anyone else has been dreaming up their home layouts yet?

I couldnt find a good list of what all the sets look like so if anyone has a link please post it!

Im going for the polka-dot series for my main room! This set can be remade with gems and different colours so there is a lot you can do with it! In my 3 other rooms I want to use the mushroom set which I love from Autumn, and I want to save up and get the princess set to make "peach's room" with, and ever since the first animal crossing game I try to make a "fruit" room with all the random fruit pieces.

to be un original Ill probably have to collect all the Nintendo stuff too in my basement :p

Id like to hear everyone else's ideas!

Last edited:
the better question is why do people always call it AC:NF???

Tbh I haven't thought of anything but my female character will have the ice series in the basement

the better question is why do people always call it AC:NF???

good question o_O *goes to fix that*

the ice series is cool though! Winter is going to be tough though making all the snow people to get ALL the different winter sets :eek: I always sucked at making snowmen properly x.x

good question o_O *goes to fix that*

the ice series is cool though! Winter is going to be tough though making all the snow people to get ALL the different winter sets :eek: I always sucked at making snowmen properly x.x

Tbh I only care about the ice series, idc about ski/snowman

the items the baby gives you are kinda cute though

I'd like a room full of food I'm slowly collecting bits and pieces and putting them away. A mad scientist theme would suit my town theme and I kinda want all that balloon stuff just cause it looks crazy

I'll have to wait till I get into the game to decide as there are so many really beautiful sets! But not overcrowded though, I've seen a lot that in the Japanese games! :D

I really want the rococco series and the polka dot series as well. I might also make a kitchen.

I'm not really sure how my house is going to be like, I mean like there's going to be new furniture sets that I might really like. I'll probably have a blue or modern room though, I always do.

Ooh! Ooh! I know the answer to this question! :D I won't really have one set theme in each room, but the bedrooms WILL have every piece of furniture from a set.

I don't know what I'll use for my main room. I'll probably make it look like an everyday sitting room/living room with a TV and other such things. Plenty of places to sit, maybe some other quirky stuff.

The left room will be my study and work room. I'll have a computer and stuff, some plants and maybe some furniture relating to clothing and design. Probably patchwork theme furniture!

The right room will be a guest room. It will be decorated in the Rococo Series or the Scandinavian series. Maybe some cute little homey knick-knacks. ^.^

The back room would have kitchen furntiure, dining room furniture, and if there's room, I'd get some screens and put in a bathroom section as well.

The second floor will be my bedroom, probably decorated in the mermaid series and any other bits of furniture I really love. Also my favorite villagers will have their photos put in here!

The basement will be my plant room/green house. I'll be placing my flowers I grow here as well as other plant themed furniture like the flower series.

Now that I'm thinking about it, my basement and left room set ups could probably be swapped if I really needed them to. Since it wouldn't make sense to grow plants in a dank dark basement with no windows. Having a study down there would be good since there are no windows for distraction and outside sound wouldn't be as bad.

*takes house planning in a video game too seriously*

I personally haven't decide on any themes, mostly due to not having seen the new ones yet.
Although, the thought of every room being 8 x 8 does get my mind buzzing.

The only guaranteed theme or at least furniture set I want is Modern, I've always had that with other neat items.
I've seen a few of the Modern pieces can now have items on them, plus the set now has a clock from what I've seen.

I really want the rococco series and the polka dot series as well. I might also make a kitchen.

I totes forgot about the Rococo series. I'll be using that in my female characters house, too. Probably the back room

I know I want a Versailles palace themed house throughout, so the Rococo series is perfect for me.

I'm gonna make an office for my mayor, with the town flag either standing or hanging behind the desk. :D

I'm not even going to theme this time. I like just making the room unique by having a whole mix of stuff.

Though I really like the messy and bug series. I also like whatever series the fall foliage wallpaper and floor are in.

Hmmmm. Last time I played an animal crossing*game, I did a bedroom, kitchen ect. I don't know if I will do that this time, but I definitely want the rococo series and the mush series. The ice one would be nice too.

In my other AC towns I kept each room 1 specific series and didn't mix and match. Yeah, my OCD is showing... I think I'll go a little wild this time and have at least one item that doesn't belong in each room. Oh, and I think I'll do a kitchen in my main house. I never did that in the other games.

I have two themed houses that I plan to make for other characters in my town that I've been planning out more than my main house. I've been looking through my Japan AC:NL guide and making a list. And I'm kind of looking forward to doing the exhibit rooms upstairs in the museum. *sigh* June is so far away.

I don't really plan my house. I find furniture I like, and I buy it. But I really like the mermaid theme and intend to collect it.

Back