• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Having trouble getting villagers to move

rivulet

shsl gamer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So my new spare town has some villagers I'll be trading. (I'm so cruel!)

The problem is, I'm having an awful hard time getting them out. None of them ever run up to me and ask to move. I'm certain I've sat in the mayor's chair at least 10 times.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? This issue hasn't occurred in my previous spare towns.

What does sitting in a chair have to do with anything?

Set up a new character and introduce yourself to everyone (even the ones you want to leave.) Only talk to the ones you want to keep. Then, the villager you want to leave should ping to leave soon after a week or something.
Or you could TT forward 2 and back 2. It's worked for me. I don't know why so many people have issues with it. :/

What does sitting in a chair have to do with anything?

Set up a new character and introduce yourself to everyone (even the ones you want to leave.) Only talk to the ones you want to keep. Then, the villager you want to leave should ping to leave soon after a week or something.
Or you could TT forward 2 and back 2. It's worked for me. I don't know why so many people have issues with it. :/

I think you misunderstood my question.

No villager has pinged me. I've time traveled probably 20 days, talked to them, etc.

I think you misunderstood my question.

No villager has pinged me. I've time traveled probably 20 days, talked to them, etc.

Wow that's frustrating.
But I didn't understand your question.
But what I said can work better than TTing 20 days ahead.

I'm having the same problem trying to get Hans out..I've time traveled for like 15 days and now I just give up :x

I the TT 2 days ahead (Save & Quite) than TT back to the Original Date. Someone always pings me about moving out (as long as theirs no events or anyone moving in/out)

Back