• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Hazel's birthday

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
Today is Hazel's birthday. I'm not a huge fan of hers, although I have come to like her more than I thought I would when she first moved in, but everyone deserves fun on their birthday. I even gave Rocket a nice present for hers, and I couldn't wait to push her out of town.

I bought a sconce, which is on her list. I forgot that she already had one, but she graciously accepted it, saying you can never have too many of them. Mathilda was already there (not terribly surprised that they'd be besties), so Hazel was in a very good mood.

View attachment 237122

I never understood why the furniture completely changes for their birthday. I get they want open space, but she does not own that couch. Oh, well.

Actually, I'm looking forward to seeing her house tomorrow; yesterday she pinged me and said that she wanted to get rid of her butterfly (yes! another bug gone!), and would I please find something to replace it. Lief had the maple bonsai for sale, which was the perfect size and also complimented the color scheme of her furniture. She was very happy when I offered it.

Since it is her birthday, I'll hold off on my thoughts of moving her out. To be honest, I'm not sure who I'd replace her with, but I checked with Isabelle and I have all the uchi PWPs suggested, so I could actually get a different villager type. That will be a discussion for Friday. In the meantime, let's all toast the Birthday Girl!

Attachments

• Hazel.jpg
    Hazel.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 8
Back