• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Meteor Shower Heavy Meteor showers and Leif. (CLOSED)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.

user1234

I would like my account deleted
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (266) +
Hello, I'm AFK so hopefully this will work, but I will check this thread periodically and restart things if something goes wrong.

Yesterday was a great success, so I hope tonight is close to the same and everyone has fun with each other getting all those start fragments.

Please don't touch the flowers and don't shake the fruit trees.

Feel free to shop.

Thank you and have fun!

Last edited:
Will you still be open in a bit? I'm waiting for a drop off.

Edit: Will be heading over now.

Last edited:
Tried to stop by, but the communication interrupted right as I got there. Hopefully will see you either later tonight if you open back up or tomorrow!

Tried to stop by, but the communication interrupted right as I got there. Hopefully will see you either later tonight if you open back up or tomorrow!
I got interrupted in midflight.

Edit: Wow, quick with the new code!

I'm having dinner right now, but I plan to stop by soon :)

I'll stay open as long as I can. It's gone really well and I plan to do this again tomorrow if you miss out, as my weather forecast says I'm supposed to have another heavy shower tomorrow.

For some weird reason Celeste showed up after Christin left?!? What was that!

It was great fun seeing the later visitors and everyone was respectful. It went great, thank you so much and I hope I can do this again tomorrow as I have another heavy shower on my forecast, but then no heavy showers until September 2021!

For some weird reason Celeste showed up after Christin left?!? What was that!

It was great fun seeing the later visitors and everyone was respectful. It went great, thank you so much and I hope I can do this again tomorrow as I have another heavy shower on my forecast, but then no heavy showers until September 2021!
Thanks again, really appreciate it! Looking forward to coming again tomorrow ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back