• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Meteor Shower Heavy Meteor showers and Leif. (CLOSED)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am super excited!

I hope you have a great time!
Post automatically merged:

Last night Celeste showed up just as I was closing around 2230 EST. I don't see her tonight, but I haven't looked.

I'm AFK, so have fun wishing.

You were such a great group last night that you really encouraged me to try and find excuses to open the island up after this rare back to back heavy meteor shower!

Last edited:
i'll be eating rn, can i come in about 30 minutes?

I'm going to try and leave it open all evening for about 5 hours. I found the setting to prevent the switch from falling asleep, so it should be smoother sailing tonight. Have fun!

I'm going to try and leave it open all evening for about 5 hours. I found the setting to prevent the switch from falling asleep, so it should be smoother sailing tonight. Have fun!
Thanks!

Is this still going?

I'm closing soon.

I'm going to brush my teeth and close unless someone comes before 2230 or posts they want to drop by. Been another great night so far. So many pleasant and generous guests!!

Thank you everyone, it was another great experience hosting you all tonight. May some of your wishes partially come true! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back