• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Heh, the great debate

The speech bubbles are great for a first comic, since new comic peoples always make a crappy balloon. However, I'm not finding the funny.

UltraByte said:
The speech bubbles are great for a first comic, since new comic peoples always make a crappy balloon. However, I'm not finding the funny.
It's a Halo 3 thing or whatnot.

...You DO know that a gratuitous amount of unnecessary cursing doesn't immediately make you funny...right?

JJRamone2 said:
...You DO know that a gratuitous amount of unnecessary cursing doesn't immediately make you funny...right?
I'd have to agree with that. I didn't find ANY of your comics funny.

Yes, I know they're not funny.

-_-

But know *you* know they "suck" and you never have to read'em again.

But it is made for Halo people so... Sorry I ever made this thread.

Pichubro said:

-_-

I got Halo 3 on launch, I'm pretty sure I qualify as a "Halo Person", these still aren't funny.

JJRamone2 said:
Pichubro said:

-_-

I got Halo 3 on launch, I'm pretty sure I qualify as a "Halo Person", these still aren't funny.
,,, Huh, they DO suck,,, But yeah, I got that when you've already said it.

Back