Hello, The Bell tree Forum!

Welcome to the forums! 🎉

TBT Bells (Just called "Bells" in your side bar, or if you click on your avatar on the tab at the top of the page), are a forum currency. They can be used for trading. For example, someone might trade forum currency (TBT) for in-game currency or in-game items. Someone also might trade forum currency (TBT) for forum collectibles (collectible images that are displayed under your name).

The TBT Marketplace is for trading forum currency for forum collectibles.

If you're looking to trade forum currency or in-game items for other in-game items, you can do that in the Nook's Cranny forum!

Happy to try and help if you have other questions!

How long have you been playing New Horizons? What other Nintendo games do you enjoy? 😊

Hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome to the forums! 🎉

TBT Bells (Just called "Bells" in your side bar, or if you click on your avatar on the tab at the top of the page), are a forum currency. They can be used for trading. For example, someone might trade forum currency (TBT) for in-game currency or in-game items. Someone also might trade forum currency (TBT) for forum collectibles (collectible images that are displayed under your name).

The TBT Marketplace is for trading forum currency for forum collectibles.

If you're looking to trade forum currency or in-game items for other in-game items, you can do that in the Nook's Cranny forum!

Happy to try and help if you have other questions!

How long have you been playing New Horizons? What other Nintendo games do you enjoy? 😊

Hope you enjoy it here!
Thank you for the explaination :) ! You have many collectible items... are you a pro? :) :p

Big help... I think I understand,♥️ but why so complicated? XD I have been playing Animal Crossing New Horizons since August :) I love Princess Peach showtime,Mario party, Pokemon violet,and many more!

Thank you again :) ♥️

Welcome to the site! What are your favorite Pokemon?
1000015091.jpg

I love ♥️ Girafarigs, Spectrier, and Dittos... and all the 🐴🐴🐴!!! :)
1000015092.png
1000015093.png

Hello and welcome! Who’s your favorite villager?
My favorite villager is Snake... But why is he named 🐍 if he 🩷🐇🥷? XD
1000015095.png

Welcome to the forums! Do you have a favorite villager who is a horse?
1000015094.png

Reeneigh 💜🐴

Back