Hello*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

humanjerky

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I'm new to using bell tree even though I made this account a little while ago. I've been playing new leaf for the first time. I also played ACNH when it came out and it was my first ac game. Any new leaf tips are appreciated

My favorite villager is Pietro, but my favorite villager that I have is Rhonda. I don't know why, but she was one of my first villagers and I grew unreasonably attached to her lol. Thank you!
I love Pietro too! I also have Rhonda and she has nice eyeshadow lol.

Welcome to the site! Do you prefer New Leaf or New Horizons?

Welcome to the forums! I freaking love New Leaf, it was my first Animal Crossing game and I loved it immensely, so I'm glad you'll get to enjoy it too. My biggest tip is to be invested in the town and the villagers you befriend. That makes the game magical.

I love Pietro too! I also have Rhonda and she has nice eyeshadow lol.

Welcome to the forums! Your avatar is so cute! ☺️
Thanks! It's a random pic I pulled from somewhere. Signature says "Chicinlicin"
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the site! Do you prefer New Leaf or New Horizons?
That's really hard to answer. When I feel like cozying up, I get out NL. When I feel like thinking through designs, I grab NH

Welcome to the forums! 🎉💗

I haven't managed to meet Pietro in-game, but Rhonda has been on my NH island as one of my first five villagers! I definitely grew attached to her too!

I haven't played NL so I can't offer much in that respect, but I hope you'll enjoy it here, and find everything you're looking for! 😊✨

Back