• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Hello

AntoniaW86

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi, I’m new to the forum and wanted to say hello.
I’ve been playing acnh for two years and with my 7 year old daughters help we have created a lovely island Oland.

With the lovely help of members on here I have been able to complete my fruit and veg collection, so thank you to the lovely members who helped us.

It’s tough to choose just one, but my favorite has to be Shari. I have her on my island and she’s so spunky for being a cute little thing

It’s tough to choose just one, but my favorite has to be Shari. I have her on my island and she’s so spunky for being a cute little thing lol.
I have Candi on my island and she is soo cute. My daughter enjoys going to work and doing the holiday homes so meeting others that way is good. I like Judy she works in the work restaurant

Hello! Hope you're enjoying it here so far!

It's sweet that you and your daughter get to play together! I'm also happy to see you've managed to complete your fruit and veg! You and your daughter have good choices in villagers! Tybalt was one of my starter villagers on my second island, so I've grown attached to him. 😊

Do you have any themes to your island? And have you had the same island the whole time you've been playing? 😊

Hello! Hope you're enjoying it here so far!

It's sweet that you and your daughter get to play together! I'm also happy to see you've managed to complete your fruit and veg! You and your daughter have good choices in villagers! Tybalt was one of my starter villagers on my second island, so I've grown attached to him. 😊

Do you have any themes to your island? And have you had the same island the whole time you've been playing? 😊
Hi S.J

I’ve only ever had the one island and are now slowly using island designer to develop the island to suit our needs. I’m currently experimenting with growing hybrid flowers and luckily got gifted some black roses the other day so hoping to soon have gold roses. My daughter wants to make the gold rose door wreath.
I don’t so much have a theme we have an area decorated for Easter and one for Halloween.

When you say second island does that mean you restarted again or can you have two islands at the same time?

Hi S.J

I’ve only ever had the one island and are now slowly using island designer to develop the island to suit our needs. I’m currently experimenting with growing hybrid flowers and luckily got gifted some black roses the other day so hoping to soon have gold roses. My daughter wants to make the gold rose door wreath.
I don’t so much have a theme we have an area decorated for Easter and one for Halloween.

When you say second island does that mean you restarted again or can you have two islands at the same time?

I started out with a Switch Lite where I first started playing New Horizons, before then getting a Switch and starting a second island there! That's the only reason I've managed to have two islands. 😊

Good luck growing gold roses! They're really pretty, and I do like the gold rose door wreath and gold rose crown! 💗

Ahh that’s how people do it, I wasn’t sure if you could have two islands on the same device just with different users playing. My daughter’s friend has his parents set up on their island but we share the same character.

It’s such a lovely game to play.

Do you have a theme of your island?

Welcome to the forum! What villagers are on your island?
I have Candi, Tybalt, Rooney, Roscoe, Queenie, Zucker, Reneigh, Maggie, Jullian and Rhonda.

What about you?
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forum! What villagers are on your island?
I have Candi, Tybalt, Rooney, Roscoe, Queenie, Zucker,
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Ahh that’s how people do it, I wasn’t sure if you could have two islands on the same device just with different users playing. My daughter’s friend has his parents set up on their island but we share the same character.

It’s such a lovely game to play.

Do you have a theme of your island?

There's no theme to my island, really! My inspiration was always something along the lines of, "a nice cosy island, where all of my villagers would enjoy living". 😅 Very basic, and I'm not sure if I quite hit the mark, but I did my best! 😊

There's no theme to my island, really! My inspiration was always something along the lines of, "a nice cosy island, where all of my villagers would enjoy living". 😅 Very basic, and I'm not sure if I quite hit the mark, but I did my best! 😊
It sounds a lovely island xx

Back