hellooo!!!

kiriod

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾
Bells
Arcade Tokens
a little scared about posting but!

hello! i'm by no means new here i guess? but i'm mostly a lurker haha. but hi! i go by sunny or kiri, i'm 19 years old and currently attending college ^_^ i play animal crossing a lot in my free time and am in the process of making a cutesy pink island! i've gone through like, 3 or 4 islands and none have ever been "completed" i guess in terms of fully decorated so i'm hoping to get this one finished. anywho, it's super great to meet everyone and i'd love new friends.. maybe... 👉👈

hiiii Sunny, it’s nice to meet you !! 💕

Being scared to post is totally valid, but we’re a super friendly bunch here; we’re happy to have you! ☺️

Completely understand why you might prefer to lurk, but I'm glad you decided to post! 🎉

Was New Horizons your first AC game (it was mine!)? Did you have any themes to your previous islands? 😊💗

Completely understand why you might prefer to lurk, but I'm glad you decided to post! 🎉

Was New Horizons your first AC game (it was mine!)? Did you have any themes to your previous islands? 😊💗
new leaf was my first game actually!! my first island was cottagecore, then my second was kidcore! now i'm to pastel haha. who knows what my next one will be 🤔

Back