• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

HELP! ARE FROZEN DIYS HACKED?!

amyahh

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
White Cosmos
Zombie Halloweaster Egg
Blue Candy
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
New Horizons Token
hi everyone quick question! so i recently received a warning from TBT from obtaining hacked diys that I didn't know were hacked ): I got my diys from nookazon & wanted to list them on here to save up on TBT but apparently, they're hacked ?!!! so do any of you know which diy's are specifically hacked so I can avoid obtaining them, not ruin my account getting taken down & overall just knowing better 😭

Last edited:
The frozen series DIYs that you would normally receive from the snowboys during winter would be hacked if you received them from a person.

I don't believe it would ruin your account if you have already received some of these things by accident, but of course. just not worth getting in the first place.

that's kinda screwy : P don't worry ab it tho, the mods are pretty understanding

The frozen series DIYs that you would normally receive from the snowboys during winter would be hacked if you received them from a person.

I don't believe it would ruin your account if you have already received some of these things by accident, but of course. just not worth getting in the first place.
ugh it's totally my fault for not doing more research about it ): thank you so much for letting me know!
Post automatically merged:

that's kinda screwy : P don't worry ab it tho, the mods are pretty understanding
I'll definitely be making my trades more wisely from now on 🤧

Disclaimer: I have not tested this.

Apparently you can get the frozen diy cards with a new character that has not gone through the Tom nook diy tutorial at the very beginning.

Why would they be hacked, though? If you get DIYs from a Snowboy, wouldn't that make them official? Southern Hemisphere is winter.

Ah should've clarified. The snowboy sends the DIY directly to your phone, so no paper copy for these DIYs exist in the game without them being hacked.
Your in-game phone?

Ah should've clarified. The snowboy sends the DIY directly to your phone, so no paper copy for these DIYs exist in the game without them being hacked.
OH! Okay, thanks for clarifying. I was SUPER confused since I figured TTers could at least get them, if nothing else. But that's good to know!

I am wondering about this for a while myself. I don't see anyone selling the recipes. But this thread answered my question. Thank you all!

Echo this. We have a SH island and got frozen DIYs from the snow boy directly, no cards.

Disclaimer: I have not tested this.

Apparently you can get the frozen diy cards with a new character that has not gone through the Tom nook diy tutorial at the very beginning.
Just to pile onto the 'frozen cards are hacked' camp: I've been through this before with a new character!
IIRC, the recipe was voided that day, even after going through Nook's tutorial and talking to the Snowboy again.
No DIY cards, nothing directly to Nookphone.

2020121212255600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2020121212260100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2020121212260300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Back