• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying (HELP)Buying wishlist items for 1,000,000 bells each.

edomondaisacuri

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (41) +
Please help me find these items I need on my wishlist. I will pay 1,000,000 in game bells for each items you have to sell to me. So the more items you have on my wishlist the more bells you will make.

http://moridb.com/catalogs/jDLBppoWXx

Extra info: please make sure you get
3 candles
2 tvs
4 chairs

That is on my wishlist. Ty and happy new years.

AlienAlienLost

I have 5 things you want: Afternoon tea-set, cupcake, glass teapot, teacup ride, and round cloth table. Could you pay in TBT or just IGB?

I have 5 things you want: Afternoon tea-set, cupcake, glass teapot, teacup ride, and round cloth table. Could you pay in TBT or just IGB?

Sorry but I'm paying in game bells but if you ok with that I will pay you 5,000,000 for your 5 items

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have them right now if you want to trade right now

Oh yes plzz. Let me add you.

AlienAlienLost

I have the large alpine table, the regal armoire, the regal sofa, the regal table, and the regal wall lamp.

I can get these items for you:
-afternoon tea set
-cupcake
-cup of tea
-fancy tea set
-glass teapot
-sweets player
-tea cup ride
-regal table

Tell me what you need :)

I can get the ranch table, ranch wall rack, and ranch wardrobe for you!

Back