• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Help decorating a room

mystery

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I would like some help/advice for decorating a room in the style of a forest I have nothing that fits this theme currently so if anyone has any ideas or anything that could fit the theme that you could sell me perhaps then post here.

Umm there's the mushroom series... I'm not sure if that's returning in New Leaf though: http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Mushroom_Series

Other than that, I'm not sure. You could always try to create your own patterns for the floor and walls and put a bunch of flowers/other plants in the room. Other than that, I'm drawing blanks. Maybe the insect furniture you can get from Bug Offs would fit?

I have the tree standee (like a plywood cutout of a tree) if you're interested.... I've also got the song Forest Life, and if you need a music player I could get one for you.

There's an insane amount of trees to buy in this game. The lady palm, I like especially but there are others. I agree with the Bug Off furniture suggestions. I won a firefly lamp in it and it's basically one big leaf, so that would probably work pretty well. There's also the green furniture series. I know it's not very foresty but if you wanted to fill in some gaps in your room that could fit well with your color scheme. If you have the guide book they tell you everything. That's all I've got. :)

I have the tree standee (like a plywood cutout of a tree) if you're interested.... I've also got the song Forest Life, and if you need a music player I could get one for you.

that would be great pm me when your free fc is 3437-3031-8746.

thanks for the suggestions there's a couple of things that I'm going to try also If you have a design that would suit this let me know.

Back