• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

help how do you make a sig

Garrett x50 cal

Veteran AC Player
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Bell Bag Badge
Yellow Candy
Small Mailbox
yah i still like mine... but I didn't make it and i wanted to display something I made so can anyone tell me how to make one?

The more you post, Jas0n, the more I think you're JJRamone...

Nice advice, all the same.

Jas0n said:
SL92 said:
The more you post, Jas0n, the more I think you're JJRamone...

Nice advice, all the same.
Who? :brrrr:

EDIT: I love it too ^_^
Eh, don't worry about it. Similarities do exist, you might be his spiritual successor.

Don't know if that's good or bad.

Anyway, Gimp or Photoshop, go get one.

#gsw1996 said:
*sigh* nvm i tried it but it didn't come out half as cool as some other i seen here oh well...
In the amount of time you took to 'try' I would imagine that it sucked beyond all belief.

Jas0n said:
#gsw1996 said:
*sigh* nvm i tried it but it didn't come out half as cool as some other i seen here oh well...
In the amount of time you took to 'try' I would imagine that it sucked beyond all belief.
hmm i guess you have a point there, but what it all comes down to i don't care anymore -_-

Jas0n said:
#gsw1996 said:
are you ever NOT a jerk?

Bacon Boy said:
Jas0n said:
#gsw1996 said:
are you ever NOT a jerk?
You call him a jerk? He's just honest, you've yet to experience real internet jerks.

Bacon Boy said:
Jas0n said:
#gsw1996 said:
are you ever NOT a jerk?
Of course, but only when people aren't stupid.

EDIT: I guess you could call it honest, that's what I consider it atleast xD

Jas0n said:
Bacon Boy said:
Jas0n said:
#gsw1996 said:
are you ever NOT a jerk?

there you go again calling me stupid -_- come ON!

Jas0n said:
Bacon Boy said:
Jas0n said:
#gsw1996 said:
are you ever NOT a jerk?

well, there are nicer ways to be "honest"

Bacon Boy said:
Jas0n said:
Bacon Boy said:
Jas0n said:
#gsw1996 said:
are you ever NOT a jerk?

What, with white lies or avoiding telling the truth? Sugar-coating it only makes it harder to swallow in the end.

like if he actually showed us what it is, and then it was horrible, you could say nice try, or THEN you could say it sucked. But you've never even seen it. So... don't make an accusation.

SL92 said:
Bacon Boy said:
Jas0n said:
Bacon Boy said:
Jas0n said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
are you ever NOT a jerk?

What, with white lies or avoiding telling the truth? Sugar-coating it only makes it harder to swallow in the end.
Exactly.

I could of said, "If you spent more time on it then it probably would of looked better" but then that just sounds like i'm undermining him.

EDIT: But Bacon, he didn't show it to us and the only thing we had was him saying it sucked, which I believe.

Jas0n said:
SL92 said:
Bacon Boy said:
Jas0n said:
Bacon Boy said:

Exactly.

I could of said, "If you spent more time on it then it probably would of looked better" but then that just sounds like i'm undermining him.

EDIT: But Bacon, he didn't show it to us and the only thing we had was him saying it sucked, which I believe.
Yeah, and "could have". I always mix that up myself.

Point in case, you're not a jerk, or these guys are oversensitive.

Jas0n said:
SL92 said:
Bacon Boy said:
Jas0n said:
Bacon Boy said:

Exactly.

i never said it sucked. what i said was it wasn't half as good as the other that means it could be "good" just not "as" good -_-

Back