• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

help how do you make a sig

#gsw1996 said:
Jas0n said:
SL92 said:
Bacon Boy said:
Jas0n said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
well, there are nicer ways to be "honest"
What, with white lies or avoiding telling the truth? Sugar-coating it only makes it harder to swallow in the end.
Exactly.

I could of said, "If you spent more time on it then it probably would of looked better" but then that just sounds like i'm undermining him.

EDIT: But Bacon, he didn't show it to us and the only thing we had was him saying it sucked, which I believe.
i never said it sucked. what i said was it wasn't half as good as the other that means it could be "good" just not "as" good -_-
If you've never made a sig before or even known how to make one, it wasn't good, I can tell you that now.

Anyway, I just used a shortened down version of what you said.

Jas0n said:
#gsw1996 said:
Jas0n said:
SL92 said:
Bacon Boy said:
What, with white lies or avoiding telling the truth? Sugar-coating it only makes it harder to swallow in the end.
Exactly.

I could of said, "If you spent more time on it then it probably would of looked better" but then that just sounds like i'm undermining him.

EDIT: But Bacon, he didn't show it to us and the only thing we had was him saying it sucked, which I believe.
i never said it sucked. what i said was it wasn't half as good as the other that means it could be "good" just not "as" good -_-
If you've never made a sig before or even known how to make one, it wasn't good, I can tell you that now.

and you know this how? are you going on what i said? hm?

#gsw1996 said:
Jas0n said:
#gsw1996 said:
Jas0n said:
SL92 said:
Exactly.

No, i'm going on facts.

1) You didn't even know how to make a sig.
2) You've never made a sig before.
3) You spent a maximum of 5 minutes on it.

Well still, you didn't have to say it that way. You could've said: "Look, the first one everyone makes always sucks. Spend some more time trying to make one. The more you try, the better you might be. If not, then stick to asking other people to make them for you."

Bacon Boy said:
Well still, you didn't have to say it that way. You could've said: "Look, the first one everyone makes always sucks. Spend some more time trying to make one. The more you try, the better you might be. If not, then stick to asking other people to make them for you."
But that's undermining him again.

Jas0n said:
Bacon Boy said:
But that's undermining him again.
no its not its encourging me to try better at another one =D

Jas0n said:
#gsw1996 said:
Jas0n said:
#gsw1996 said:
Jas0n said:

No, i'm going on facts.

1) You didn't even know how to make a sig.
2) You've never made a sig before.
3) You spent a maximum of 5 minutes on it.
1) according to you, you showed me how to make one
2) I have tried before and they have came out okay [that was a long time ago and i forgot how to make one T_T ]
3) were you keeping time? :gyroidconfused:

Bacon gtfo already. If everyone was polite, and gave a damn about another's feelings when giving critique or trying to teach something, nobody would ever improve. So get your head out of the sand and begin to realize that someone will always have views conflicting your own regardless of the subject, and not everyone will present them in a manner pleasing to you.

#gsw1996 said:
*sigh* nvm i tried it but it didn't come out half as cool as some other i seen here oh well...
its really easy,i just put my pics on photobucket and do watever i can wit dem,too bad i dont have photoshop...

Back