Buying Help me 100% my Catalog? Unorerables, Saharah, Snowman Bingo Items!

desert cactus and donut stool

Oh that's right! I'm sorry. I sent you a PM a few mintues ago. I can offer 50k to catalog those two items. Can you reply to the PM/reply here with your friend code?

I can help you catalog the weeding day items and the birthday items :) Can we do this another time though? Or does it have to be tonight? I also have a complete catalog, so I could order you the orderable furniture items but you will have to pay for them and wait for them all to come in (its a long list you have!) Please PM me as I may not follow this thread!

I have the birthday sign and candles that you can catalog :) I have the table too if you still need it.

Last edited:
I have the birthday sign and candles that you can catalog :) I have the table too if you still need it.

I have someone that I'm waiting to trade those items with. We're supposed to trade in a few horus but I'll let you know if things dont work out! Thank you so much~!

I have the following items I could sell:
campfire
sleeping bah
wooden stool
slushie machine (this one is reorderable, you put it under unorderable. Are there two?)
maze floor
palace title
shanty mat
underwater floor
wildflower floor
Illusion wall
Imperial wall
lab wall

Could you make an offer? I don't know what you have and don't have.

edit: I just started following your tumblr. Everything is so cute that I think I have to go punch a wall or something.

Last edited:
I have the following items I could sell:
campfire
sleeping bah
wooden stool
slushie machine (this one is reorderable, you put it under unorderable. Are there two?)
maze floor
palace title
shanty mat
underwater floor
wildflower floor
Illusion wall
Imperial wall
lab wall

Could you make an offer? I don't know what you have and don't have.

edit: I just started following your tumblr. Everything is so cute that I think I have to go punch a wall or something.

Ah, thanks for the follow! xD
The only thing I recently acquired is the Underwater floor. Other than that would 200k be okay?
Also, I assumed the slushie machine was part if the 7-11 series, whoops!

Sure! Just let me order everything.
We can trade at my town, but we'll have to move a bit to the side as I'm working on pathing (is that an ok term for it?) my town and have paths on my train station. (There's an open space to the side.)

Sure! Just let me order everything.
We can trade at my town, but we'll have to move a bit to the side as I'm working on pathing (is that an ok term for it?) my town and have paths on my train station. (There's an open space to the side.)

Thank you! And yeah that's alright. I got the money set up and I'm adding you now. Lemme know when your gates are open~ c:

Last edited:
bump! Who wants to let me catalog ALL THESE CARPETS AND WALLPAPERS??

Hi there,

I have:
Silver bug and fish trophies - 150k each
Backgammon wall - 150k
Chain Link Fence- 150k
Meadow Vista- 150k
Sandlot - 150k
Sidewalk - 150k
Sporty wall -150k

Let me know if if you're interested.

Last edited:
Back