Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Nook's Fancy Turnip
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Festive Bell
Tin Robot
Tricolored Puppy Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
i am seeking @Satoshi Suzuki's hand in marriage but before i can ask them..... i must ask tbt for permission, for tbt has always been there for me........ 😔 should the answer be no, i will understand 😔😔😔😔
say yes and i'll make sure everyone can have 3 turnip nfts 😇😇😇😇😇

If I say yes, do I get invited as a guest? I have some very convincing words to share with our new TBT board member.

No...I want Satoshi Suzuki...time to duel for their hand in marriage!

If I say yes, do I get invited as a guest? I have some very convincing words to share with our new TBT board member.
of course, friend
No...I want Satoshi Suzuki...time to duel for their hand in marriage!
back OFF!!!!!!!!!!! 😠😠😠😠 you will never understand their vision as much as i do.... the shady turnip fortune teller down the street told me i would marry them!!!!!!

EXCUSE ME, i object.. @Satoshi Suzuki will be mine. both of you should prepare yourselves for a battle to the death. my weapons are ready.

i'll be filming the fight
film it like one of those school fight videos where they can’t hold the camera still and the quality looks like they’re recording on a potato (or in this case a turnip)

EXCUSE ME, i object.. @Satoshi Suzuki will be mine. both of you should prepare yourselves for a battle to the death. my weapons are ready.
physical battle? weapons? it shall be a battle of the spirit. my sheer force of will alone will generate an aura so potent you all will never attempt to steal @Satoshi Suzuki ever again 😠😠😠 let this be a warning to all of tbt who oppose my marriage and the turnip blockchain!!!!

Back