• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Help me with my tiny-wish list~ <3

Kaaww

-10 GMT ⋋(◍’Θ’◍)⋌ <3
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
5279-8843-0983
Isabelle
Heart Glow Wand
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Feedback
100% (384) +
Hi~

I'm looking for 4-fruit panel cushions as I'm *finally* trying to update my main town's house. I'm also looking for 4x donut cushions. 2 stars from the fortune cookie. I am also looking for the circle thing that you can customize via that picture. I *really* want it lol.

il_570xN.1161991651_d517.jpg

Here is my wishlist: http://moridb.com/catalogs/oRrXkCmi6H

I am still updating my little wishlist.

If anything I can pay via Amiibo RV items/or Amiibo figurine items, or TBT.

Thank you for your time! !

The cirlce thing.....are you talking about the stained glass that hangs on the wall?

I have no idea what it's called! I just saw it and wanted it :)

Oh those! I'd really appreciate it. I need about 4 for my room. How much TBT would you like? :)

Oh those! I'd really appreciate it. I need about 4 for my room. How much TBT would you like? :)

You can have them for free :) give me about 5 minutes to order them and add you. Do you mind coming to my town? I'm trying to get the train station remodel :)

Sure, would you like a few visits in exchange? I feel bad. I have a trade so I might be a tad late, sorry :)

Sure, would you like a few visits in exchange? I feel bad. I have a trade so I might be a tad late, sorry :)

Actually can we trade tomorrow? It's so late here! Don't feek bad :) I don't charge anything for things that are orderable

Aw, thank you <3 Yes, we can do this tomorrow!

Back