• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Help meeee

Geezshannon

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
So I’m an idiot, and sometimes don’t read things I’m supposed to read. I’ve built my three plots for Tom Nook, but I didn’t realize the first three villagers I came into contact with on mystery islands were the only three I’d come into contact with. Therefore I did not ask one of the villagers to move in because I didn’t like them. NOW I don’t have my third villager to move in, and can’t go on to the next step. Every time I go to a mystery island I find no other strangers. Can I do something to fix this? Or do I have to start over?

No sadly once the villagers move in on the 3 plots there is no way to undo them. You'll have to start over if you want to find different villagers. My suggestion is to only find the villagers you want by the time the airport opens up on the first day. Keep in mind they are only locked to 3 personalties (Normal, Lazy, and Peppy)

One thing is that only one villager can move in per day, so if you TT in the game, go ahead and move to another day. If not, you’ll have to wait a day before going to another mystery island to find another villager. Also, villagers will not be at each mystery island, as I’m sure you’ve noticed.

One thing is that only one villager can move in per day, so if you TT in the game, go ahead and move to another day. If not, you’ll have to wait a day before going to another mystery island to find another villager. Also, villagers will not be at each mystery island, as I’m sure you’ve noticed.
My problem is I just didn’t ask that second villager to move in, and I was hoping I’d find another villager before having to start over 😭😭

My problem is I just didn’t ask that second villager to move in, and I was hoping I’d find another villager before having to start over 😭😭
Have you already had one move in today, or have your others moved in a couple days ago now? If you haven’t had one, I’d just keep trying, you’ll get another villager to show up on a mystery island eventually! I think I passed on a couple of villagers when I got my starting ones too because I didn‘t like them, and it’s all good now. :)

Have you already had one move in today, or have your others moved in a couple days ago now? If you haven’t had one, I’d just keep trying, you’ll get another villager to show up on a mystery island eventually! I think I passed on a couple of villagers when I got my starting ones too because I didn‘t like them, and it’s all good now. :)
Unfortunately it’s been days since two moved in. The first day after I finished all the houses the first one moved in, and then the best day I had another. It’s been about a week since the other two have shown up and I’ve been to multiple mystery island a day hoping someone would show up, lol

Unfortunately it’s been days since two moved in. The first day after I finished all the houses the first one moved in, and then the best day I had another. It’s been about a week since the other two have shown up and I’ve been to multiple mystery island a day hoping someone would show up, lol
Hmmm, that’s the only thing I can think of. Maybe someone else here will have other advice. Other than that, maybe check the Animal Crossing wiki on moving.

Back