• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

"Help! My Wife Won't Stop Playing Animal Crossing."

even Zedamex played for 28 hours on a live stream! i would get a headache if i did that!!!

You know, I've found similiar situations on the web talking about things like "My Girlfriend spends more time on her videos games than with me".

Some girls just love videos games as much as some guys ;)

Like everyone else suggested. The husband should buy the game and play with her

He should just play with her. He'd get to spend time with her and they'd probably both have fun (since New Leaf has so many multiplayer features) that way.

My husband and I are both gamers though, so my answer is kinda biased. There's some games that one of us will play that the other isn't interested in, but for the most part, we like similar games. It's a lot more fun when we can play the games together.

My boyfriend who lives with me probably feels like that husband. He's seen me play these types of games endlessly and I think he gets a bit jealous. He kept making bets with his friends about how long I could last till I bought the game. I lasted a week. He even laughed at me as I wondered around the Japanese 7/11 with my 3DS open trying to figure out the Japanese and buying groceries. Seriously 3DS in one hand shopping basket in my arm and stylus on my other hand.

Back