Help to play "Animal Crossing: Wild World" in Spanish, please...

Maxwell Gaming

Maxwell
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hello guys! I have a question regarding AC: Wild World. I am from Latin America(Chile) and I want to play it in Spanish, I have my Nintendo DSi XL American region(USA) with the console language in Spanish of course.
The thing is that... from what I've seen from a friend, he has a regular DS from USA region as well and his AC:WW USA region, but he can't play it in Spanish, no matter how hard he tries... he has the console's language in Spanish, but the game is still in English and it does not have an ingame option for languages from what he showed me.
So I'm a little confused... I want to buy a copy of the game to play with him, but I want to play it in Spanish, I'm pretty bad at English unlike him, so I really don't think I can enjoy the game to the fullest in a language that I barely understand.
(I'm using Google Translate right now, you can probably tell lol)
Is it REALLY not possible to put the USA version in Spanish?
Am I forced to buy the game from another region if I want to play it in Spanish, even though my DSi is from the USA region?
What happens if I put a game from another region on my USA region DSi, am I forced to only be able to play the USA version of WW?
Please, I would greatly appreciate it if someone with knowledge on the subject could help me know what I should do to play AC:WW in Spanish.
Beforehand, thank you very much!

Is it REALLY not possible to put the USA version in Spanish?
Am I forced to buy the game from another region if I want to play it in Spanish, even though my DSi is from the USA region?
I'm pretty sure it's not possible, unfortunately. You may want to consider getting a European copy of the game, which has more language options including Spanish.

What happens if I put a game from another region on my USA region DSi, am I forced to only be able to play the USA version of WW?
The DSi is not region-locked. You should be able to play European Wild World on your USA DSi normally.

I hope this helps.

I'm pretty sure it's not possible, unfortunately. You may want to consider getting a European copy of the game, which has more language options including Spanish.

The DSi is not region-locked. You should be able to play European Wild World on your USA DSi normally.

I hope this helps.
Your help means the world to me!
Thank you very much for answering!
I'll order that version then.
I greatly appreciate your information. For real, thanks a lot! :>

Back