• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Help Wanted [Will Pay in Bells] ★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reesa

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
4528-8403-6117
Isabelle
Tasty Cake
Sakura Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (183) +
I need to transfer a few items to my other town! I just need to drop off all of the items I plan on keeping in your town, and I will pick them up with my other mayor in my other copy of the game. :)

• Must be trustworthy/highly rated
  • Must be online the whole time
  • Must have enough space relatively close to train station

I will pay 1 million bells for this. Please post if you can help me and I will Private Message you.

Thanks SO much! ^3^

Last edited:
I have enough space, but not close the train station, would it still work?

also: it could be free if you want, but approximately how many items are there? A pocketful, a lockerful?

Last edited:
Hi there! That part isn't too big of a deal, but it'd be a few locker trips. :)

Hmm, well i'll be unavailable for about 20-50 minutes but i'll probably vm you when i'm ready, if i don't, feel free to take anyone else, since i'll probably be too busy x.x

I'm available and will be online for as long as you need.
However, the space that you can use wouldn't be right next to the train station as I am holding items there for a friend.
Let me know if you'd like to use my town though, I am more than happy to help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back