• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

❤help with bells? (: signatures? Katie? shampoodle's? come to my town (:❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :) Can I have 500k too for my house loan? Also, can I use the Shampoodle in your town ? x)

Thank you so much for doing this :)

Ah, and just asking, did you void a villager recently ? Because I have 9 villagers and I'm keeping this spot for my last dreamie >.<

i don't have shampoodle, and yes, octavian was voided sorry

Hello! I just started a new town recently and was wondering if you had 300k for my home expansion debt? Offering help to people is so kind of you :D

Hello! I just started a new town recently and was wondering if you had 300k for my home expansion debt? Offering help to people is so kind of you :D

that's perfect! :) can wait for 5 mins please, i'm in a trade right now, and thank you :)

We can go to your's :) and sure thing! Just let me know when you are finished and I will be right on over :D

XD Unless you can spare 3 million bells to help pay for what's left to upgrade my house with, i don't think I should be asking for anything.

Just giving a free bump since this is still an awesome thread! ^^

Can I get 500k for my house, please? I've already added you and my gates are open!

EDIT: And I have to add that this is one of the coolest things I've seen someone do.

Last edited:
Can I get 500k for my house, please? I've already added you and my gates are open!

EDIT: And I have to add that this is one of the coolest things I've seen someone do.

adding you :) i'll be there in a few ^-^ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back