• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Help with Lazies

Beau VS. Papi

• Total voters

Blueskyy

You gotta know that the sky belongs to no one.
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Christmas Candy
Green Star Fragment
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Daisy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
I love Beau. He is a great lazy villager and I do love him. However, I love what I've seen of Papi as well.
Between the two, which would you prefer?

I prefer Papi over Beau. I've actually had Beau before and I thought I would love him so much when I got him but he turned out to be quite boring actually. I would go for Papi.

Moe is my fav and he is lazy

I dunno just a suggestion

Thanks! I've seen him in campsite. He definitely think he fits lazy but Papi seems to be quite my style for a villager.

I've had Beau, and I really really liked him, but I'd still branch out and get Papi, instead. I've always wanted Papi. He seems so cool.

I've had Beau, and I really really liked him, but I'd still branch out and get Papi, instead. I've always wanted Papi. He seems so cool.

Yeah I like how unique he is and I like the villagers with the black vacant eyes/kawaii eyes (I LOVE Aurora). I only ask because Beau pinged to move and I didn't answer yet.

Yeah I like how unique he is and I like the villagers with the black vacant eyes/kawaii eyes (I LOVE Aurora). I only ask because Beau pinged to move and I didn't answer yet.

Well, there's also the possibility that once you let Beau go and get Papi, that you'll miss Beau and regret it. That's about the only problem I could see happening.

If you go with Papi I would be more than happy to put an offer on Beau :3

If you go with Papi I would be more than happy to put an offer on Beau :3

Ok. He's wearing a plain white shirt. Pretty sure house is original still though. I don't think his toy day item was something he put in his house. I'll let you know if I do.

Last edited:
I voted Papi, I think he's more interesting than Beau. I have Beau in my town, and I've had him before. After a few weeks I was kina done with him and I thought he was getting a bit boring. Papi's house looks.. different though.

Papi is adorable!! I think you might want to experience new villagers, eventho they're both lazy, there must be a slight difference and every villagers are unique.. so I'd say get Papi :D

Go with Papi, I'm in a similar situation as you in that I have both Beau and Elmer and I simply find Beau to be quite boring, both live in the centre of town yet I just find myself talking to Elmer more.

If you even considered say yes to Beau moving then you must subconsciously not want him anymore...

I would say keep Beau since he's one of my favorite lazies, but if you want to you can get Stitches too.

Back