• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Help with my Sailor Moon Isalnd

Rex of Elysium

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I think I have a good grasp on the 10 villagers I want for my Sailor Moon-themed Island. I am making Usagi, Ami, Rei, Mako, and Minako as islanders, and I am giving each character a 'friend' villager. As in, an Islander that fits something about their personality or their powers. I feel that by doing this, I will be able to fully represent the series to the fullest, and be able to truly capture what it is that makes me adore Sailor Moon so much.

Usagi - Pekoe - This one was a spur of the moment decision and I asked you guys what you thought. Pekoe is someone I used to have in one of my older New Leaf towns, and I loved her there, because of how well designed she is and how much fun her personality was.

Ami - Hans - Before meeting Usagi, Ami was a reclusive person who only focused on her studies. This is similar to how the Yeti is a mysterious creature that the world has not 100% confirmed the existance of, seems to be a rather reclusive creature. Due to this, it is clear that it is a good fit for her. True Smug villagers are much more outspoken compared to her, but I feel it still fits because of the previous reason. Not only that, but I feel that how a Yeti lives in the cold and how Ami has Ice powers make for a good match.

Rei - Judy - This was kind of one of the easiest choices. I love Judy's design, and I feel the cosmic design would fit very well in a Sailor Moon island, and not only that, Rei can be stuck up and snooty at times, much like the snooty villagers. I feel overall, this is a great fit, and while Phoebe would be a solid choice too due to Rei's fire powers, I want to have one of the 8 new villagers.

Makoto - Rory or Louie - I just came across Louie on an island and invited him to live on my island for a little while. I am not sure if he wll be a permanant resident or not, or if I will swap him out for Rory at some point. Anyway, I have picked a jock villager for Mako due to

Luna - Ankha - Similar reasons as to why I picked a Snooty for Rei. Plus, Luna is a talking cat from a long lost kingdom, so I feel she fits as well. Plus, it's Ankha one of the best villagers ever!

Chibiusa - Peanut - This one was a last second addition to the island. I just found her on an island tour and decided to try her out. So far she has been a lot of fun, and due to her being pink, she matches Chibiusa perfectly. I was going to get Nana, but I am probobly going to be keeping Peanut.

Haruka - Cherry - Haruka is VERY masculine. As in when Minako and Usagi forst met her, they thought she was a a hot guy. It's one of my favorite episodes for a few reasons, btu since Haruka is so manly, I felt the masculine Uchis would be a good fit for her.

Michiru - Octavian - A great villager, and since Michiru commands the sea, where Octopi live, this is a good fit.

Setsuna - Chester - This is a stretch but since her outfit is mainly white with a black skirt, than I should pick a white villager with some black. Chester was the only one to come to mind, and I like him a lot since I love pandas.

Mamoru - Ken - Tuxedo Mask has always felt like a Ninja to me. So I felt the Ninja Chicken would be a good fit.

Do you think these are good or should I go with something else? I wanted Mira as Minako, but I ran out of room, when trying to pick out EVERY personality type. Should I swap out the extra male (Ken) for another extra female (Mira)? Please, I would like some feedback on this line up.

Last edited:
Back