• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Help With My Town

Paulurr

Killer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hai, I have a little problem here >.< I reeeeaaally hate the layout of my town and I would really like to reset it. But I already got all of my dream villagers and i don't want to have to search for them all again D: any suggestions!?

Can i see your dream adress or come over? What i did when i hated my town I took all my paths from the ground, and chopped down a lot of trees. And if you don't like any PWPS delete them. I had this nice PWP fountain/plaza area but it took so much room in my town that i could not do anything around it! So i tore it down! But if you want let me check dream land and see if I have any ideas :D PM if your intrested :)

That sounds like a great idea about resetting on another game. I'm surprised I've kept my New Leaf town this long. By now, I probably would have reset already. The reason I haven't is because I don't want to lose my bells and my villagers. Currently, the only villagers I have that I like are Shep and Lucky, but I can get more.

I'd advise you not to reset, as you will regret doing so. Every time I reset my town on previous Animal Crossing games, I've regretted it. I wish I had kept my first town. My current town on New Leaf happens to be my first and last town. I'll keep my first town, as should you!

Back