Hey! I'm new here :]

Starlike

Bells
Carnival Coins
Hello, TBT! I'm a new member here, and you can call me Star :) I've been playing Animal Crossing games since 2018, and have payed every Animal Crossing game except the first one! (On the GameCube and N64)

Currently, I play AC:NH and have a 2-star island :) I have over 1000 hours spent on AC:NL (R.I.P NN)!

If you'd like to add me on Switch and play AC:NH or any other games sometime, my friend code is: SW-8292-2083-8626

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the forums Star!

Do you have a favourite villager? Does your ACNH island have a theme or anything special you are building there?

Welcome to the forums Star!

Do you have a favourite villager? Does your ACNH island have a theme or anything special you are building there?
Thank you so much!

Yes, I do! My favourite villager has always been Mitzi, lol! As for my island, I don't have a specific theme that I'm working on as I started the game 3 days ago! However, I am planning on adding lots of water features and stuff like tht! :)
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much!

Yes, I do! My favourite villager has always been Mitzi, lol! As for my island, I don't have a specific theme that I'm working on as I started the game 3 days ago! However, I am planning on adding lots of water features and stuff like tht! :)
that*

Thank you so much!

Post automatically merged:

that*
Oh your island is very new! I love the beginning part of the game, I hope you are enjoying it too!

Back