• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Heyoooo.

Olivia! said:
Oh hi, you'll probably remember me as AnimalCrossingWhisperer from here, but Olivia from Smash Camp.... need some refreshing? There ya go:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
But, I could not deny it for very long. Because the claim was validated by a much more reliable source. It was now Olivia with the claims of cheating, and she was from THE BELL TREE. Everyone knows the people from THE BELL TREE could never lie or be wrong about anything! They like to play Animal Crossing and house more furries per square inch than any other Invision Nintendo Board out there! Surely these fine folks could never make such a claim without absolute proof! So I knew it must be true: the constant *censored.4.1* and complaints were totally justified. There would be no more denying it. Cabin 4 cheated, and Zack and I helped them do it.
</div>

I swear it's not my fault... well not entirely..... anyway, welcome back!
wait, whut?

Oh wow, heyyyy all.

@Thunderstruck- Good, thanks. ;D Just starting high school... freshman. D:

@JasonBurrows- Heyyy, I remember you! :)

@Josh- Hey, thanks. ;D

@Olivia- Yep, I saw you around.. and woah, cheating? I always thought that was a rumor, hence the reason why I've been a counselor 3 times. Might have to think about that if/when next year happens. I never saw any proof of that in the staff room at Smash Camp, but there was a lot of arguing and finger-pointing to say the least.

Jman said:
Whoa, i always pictured you older than that :S Maybe that's just how i picture all oldies here :Y But that's good (Kinda) to hear.

It's really nice to see an old name. Always nice to.
Hope all has been well with you.

Thunderstruck said:
Jman said:
Whoa, i always pictured you older than that :S Maybe that's just how i picture all oldies here :Y But that's good (Kinda) to hear.
>joined in kindergarten

OGAWD

when i was that age, all i could do with a computer was play freddie fish, and even that lagged to hell and back.

srsly.

@Jas0n- Duuuuuude, been a while. How you been? ;D

@AndyB- Woo, cool to see you around. We'll have to do Skype sometime.

@Thunderstruck- Yeah, just turned 15 on the 20th.. It's weird because my school only has freshmen.. and my first class is at the main campus with pretty much all seniors. D:

Jman said:
@Jas0n- Duuuuuude, been a while. How you been? ;D

@AndyB- Woo, cool to see you around. We'll have to do Skype sometime.

@Thunderstruck- Yeah, just turned 15 on the 20th.. It's weird because my school only has freshmen.. and my first class is at the main campus with pretty much all seniors. D:
Lol, that sounds like fun.

Haha yeah, I'll let you know when my buddies and I get on, usually is hilarious. :p

Jman said:
@Olivia- Yep, I saw you around.. and woah, cheating? I always thought that was a rumor, hence the reason why I've been a counselor 3 times. Might have to think about that if/when next year happens. I never saw any proof of that in the staff room at Smash Camp, but there was a lot of arguing and finger-pointing to say the least.
haha yeah, i had a huge argument with Zack and everyone else in cabin four, which lead to my hatred giving him a boner xD

anyway, can't wait to see you around!

Ahhh. From what I remember, it was Bacon Boy and Zach going back and forth in the staff room.. I just watched. xD

Hey, welcome back. I remember you popping in a few times for a forum(?), but never staying.

SSgt. Garrett said:
Jman said:
Yess, pizza gang was win.
When was it established?
Not sure, haha. I just looked in the 'notepad' for my account... look what I found. :eek:

<table><thead><tr><th colspan="2"> Pizza Gang Members</th></tr></thead><tr><td> * Jubby
* JJH
* Jman
* Ultra
* ZF
* DF
* TK
</td><td></td></tr></table> Hey Baconnnnn. <3

Back