Hi everyone! (about me)

onelittlekitkat

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi! I'm new here, I like KitKats. Oh yeah and I also like animal crossing. New horizons is my first game, I used to go on nookazon a lot too. You can call me Lexi. Finally, I play guitar sometimes.

About my island:
My island name is Lextopia
My villager is lexi
I am a proud bug catcher

(also I just got new leaf, had a 3ds as a kid but never got ACNL. Lets get pretendo to get servers for ACNL!!!)

Welcome to TBT, Lexi! I like KitKats as well. ☺️

I hope you enjoy New Leaf! I haven't played it in years, but it's my favourite AC game. Do you have any favourite villagers?

Also, to answer the question in your signature: yes, you can private message on here! To send a PM to someone, click on their username, and then click "Start conversation"!

Hello and welcome! What’s your favorite thing about Animal Crossing?
I think my favorite thing about animal crossing is the vibes (lol)
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to TBT, Lexi! I like KitKats as well. ☺️

I hope you enjoy New Leaf! I haven't played it in years, but it's my favourite AC game. Do you have any favourite villagers?

Also, to answer the question in your signature: yes, you can private message on here! To send a PM to someone, click on their username, and then click "Start conversation"!
yes I love fauna (I have her on my acnh island too)
thanks for telling me how to start a private conversation!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums! 🥳

How long have you been playing New Horizons? It's nice that you got New Leaf too! Are you interested in trying any of the other Animal Crossing titles?

Hope you enjoy it here! 😊

Back