• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Hi people!!!

cutie34

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi!! You may not have heard of me before as I am new,but i decided to start a blog! I'm not going to start from the beginning because that would bore you to death so I'm just going to start from an exciting part which was yesterday.
So, I've just completely changed my path and it is now adorable! I used to have this grey path with a swirly pink rose in the middle but that was just UGLY! I used 4 paths altogether 1 of them is baby pink with white stars on the edges and a white heart in the middle, the other one is baby pink brick with a big blue heart made out of water in the middle,another is called New dawn, and it is a cute flower box with pink roses in middle and the last one is a grass path with a coloured swirly flower in the middle! This took me 4 hours to do altogether! As I have perfect town, its harder because all the tree's get in the way! I'll be coming with more gossip for you today so check out this blog a bit more often! You might want to see my threads though lots expired so I've only got one left :(
my last one is just you telling me your queries and worry's an bout ACNL and I will answer them!

Back