Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2092-7168-3040
Island
MystyLand
As you can tell from my account, I'm new here. My first Animal Crossing game was Pocket Camp back in 2020. I first started playing New Horizons on November 12, 2023 on my Nintendo Switch, and as of writing this post, I've been playing the game for 9 months now.

• My current villagers are Alfonso, Naomi, Wolfgang, Pango, Cheri, Fauna, Rasher, Jambette, Eugene, and Huck.
  • I'm currently trying to complete my museum. Although I've donated plenty of fish, bugs, and art, I still got some fossils that have yet to be donated.
  • My house's interior has been decorated, but my island's overall exterior is somewhat under decorated according to Isabelle, my island has a 4 star rating lol. I'm more of an interior decorator than an exterior one.
  • I LOVE playing dress up in New Horizons! I like to collect different clothes from hats to shoes, and I'd come up with all sorts of outfits to start my day off with. Kinda like an outfit of the day type thing.

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Do you have a favorite Animal Crossing villager?

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Do you have a favorite Animal Crossing villager?
Well, it's kinda hard for me to pick just one favorite, but Apollo is one of my favorite villagers in Animal Crossing. We even share the same birthday! Sadly, he's not on my island anymore.

Welcome to the forums! Do you plan on playing any other games in the Animal Crossing series after you've done all you wanted in New Horizons?

Welcome to the forums! Do you plan on playing any other games in the Animal Crossing series after you've done all you wanted in New Horizons?
Well, it depends. Apparently, there's supposed to be a new Animal Crossing game coming out on the Nintendo Switch 2, and whether or not I can afford to buy it/interested in the game.

Welcome to the forums! 🎉

You have a nice mix of villagers! Is there anyone specific you're hoping to invite to your island? 😊

Back