• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

hi!

snoopcar

beep
Bells
Lucky
hi! nice to meet you, i'm snoopcar!
i've played animal crossing ever since i was young- i joined this site because my sibling is on here and told me to join for the easter event. i was planning on joining later anyways so it works out!
Post automatically merged:

my sibling wanted me to clearly say that they did not tell me to join to give them event items

Welcome to the forums, Snoopcar! I did you a favor a popped a pacifier in your mouth. (you know, the "time dust" reaction thing going on right now) How fast can you go in that snoopy car, by the way? Like, 8 mph? 🤭 My, you have a whole lotta eggs for just having gotten here! Any egg in particular you've got your sights set on? 🤨 I already bought one meant as a gift, hehehe... 😈

• ⏪
Reactions: Doo
Hello and welcome! That’s a cute username and profile pic— how did you think of it? Also, who’s your favorite Animal Crossing villager?

Back