Hi!

Malov

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi, I'm Malov, I'm fairly new to animal crossing. My favorite thing is bug catching and fishing and I'm currently trying to get all the models from Flick, I only have 2 so far but he's only shown up twice. If anyone wants bugs I have extras to share and I hope to make new friends here.

Hi Malov, welcome to the forums!! I hope you enjoy it here!
IMG_0328.png

Bug catching and fishing are a couple of my favourite things to do in-game as well - good luck getting all the bug models!! Do you have any favourite villagers yet?

Hello, welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it here!

Since you’ve been catching bugs and fishing a lot recently, do you have any favorites?

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums, Malov!

What bug sculptures do you currently have?
I currently have the Orchid Mantis and the Great Purple Emperor. I'm planning on getting the Madagascan Sunset Moth next.
Post automatically merged:

Hello, welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it here!

Since you’ve been catching bugs and fishing a lot recently, do you have any favorites?
My favorite fish is definitely the Whale Shark and my favorite bug is probably the regular Mantis.

Welcome to the forums Malov! I love the models as well, I've got a set of displays outside my museum with various fish and bug models I've got. I hope you get some more soon! :D

Back