Shop ~HM's Animal Crossing NL Warehouse-100% CATALOG-AMAZING CHEEP DEALS FOR EVERYTHING!

I have looked over all orders that have come in so far. Some I will be doing tonight others I will be doing tomorrow as it will be a much better day for me to complete more of them. If you ALREADY HAVE AN ORDER IN please do NOT submit a new one until the older one is completed. I will be back online a little later then usual from about 8-9 PM eastern, then an hour break then I will be back online from 10 PM eastern-about 12/1ish am eastern. If you will ALSO be on during those time PLEASE let me know. As I said I am not going to chase ever person down. I will send you 1 VM to let you know I am ready to trade. If I don't hear from you after 24 hours your order will be voided and will have to resubmit a whole new order(this does NOT mean recopying). This is NOT to be mean but to be fair to everyone as well as trying to keep my health in check. I am not on 24/7 checking every little post, I am putting my health first so please understand that why'll I keep you all in the highest regard and want to make you happy I simply can't sacrifice myself for this either.

Much love to all and see you back here in a few hours!

whu2qq5ry91nkm665xak.jpg

I have looked over all orders that have come in so far. Some I will be doing tonight others I will be doing tomorrow as it will be a much better day for me to complete more of them. If you ALREADY HAVE AN ORDER IN please do NOT submit a new one until the older one is completed. I will be back online a little later then usual from about 8-9 PM eastern, then an hour break then I will be back online from 10 PM eastern-about 12/1ish am eastern. If you will ALSO be on during those time PLEASE let me know. As I said I am not going to chase ever person down. I will send you 1 VM to let you know I am ready to trade. If I don't hear from you after 24 hours your order will be voided and will have to resubmit a whole new order(this does NOT mean recopying). This is NOT to be mean but to be fair to everyone as well as trying to keep my health in check. I am not on 24/7 checking every little post, I am putting my health first so please understand that why'll I keep you all in the highest regard and want to make you happy I simply can't sacrifice myself for this either.

Much love to all and see you back here in a few hours!

whu2qq5ry91nkm665xak.jpg

Thanks truly girl!!:) you take it easy:)

Just a note I ave made just a few minor alterations to the OP. There is now a "World Time" to help you out on when I will be online and what time it is in your neck of the world. I hope this helps. I also have more or less time stamped each time I am online by the "date in my status so you know when I have updated it last. I also added a few more nice graphics to compliment the overall look of the OP! I hope you like the new store as much as I do, it is a LOT fresher more streamline and cleaner and easier to understand. If there is anything I can do to improve please drop me a line.

Could I order:

ABD (5tbt)
Aftertoon tea Set (5tbt)
Bamboo grass(3 TBT)*
Bell knickknack(3 TBT)
Berliner(3 TBT)
Blue Ogre Mask (5 TBT)
Bureom(3 TBT)
Cool Globe
Cucumber horse(3TBT)
Dango(3 TBT)
Eggplant cow(3 TBT)*
Fedora chair (5 TBT)
Fruit basket(3 TBT)
Good luck roll(3 TBT)
Hagotia (2TBT)*
Hibiscus(3 TBT)
Holiday stocking(3 TBT)*
Kimbap plate(3 TBT)
Newsprint helmet(5 TBT)
New Years noodles(3 TBT)
Pumpkin pie(3 TBT)
Red ogre mask(5 TBT)
Rice cake(3 TBT)
Shaved-ice lamp(5 TBT)
Songpyeon(3 TBT)
Sparkling Cider(3 TBT)
Throwing beans(5 TBT)
Tteok plate(3 TBT)
Turkey(3 TBT)
Twelve grape plate(3TBT)*
Veggie basket(3 tbt)*
Yule log(3 TBT)*
Yut board(3 TBT)

Total: 111tbt

Hiya HM I'd order again please :)
Ice set with extra chair and side table 10tbt
Yule log 3tbt
Tree stump chair 2tbt
2 aurora screens 4tbt
Cafe uniform 2tbt
Flashy hair pin 2tbt
Black veil 2tbt
10 jacobs ladders 20tbt
10 clovers 20tbt
Bottled ship 3tbt
Total: 68tbt

Last edited:
Hi! I'm ready when you are~
hi sorry getting a late start(or actually early in some realms but I don't have yours ready yet as I have to order them, let me get a few of the easier ones out of the way first please, thanks if you don't mind that is?

Can I just order the Creepy Skeleton (from Creepy Set) a normal skeleton (orderable), a master sword and a triforce? I would still pay 10tbt for the creepy item if you want... Otherwise I could buy the whole set but I really only need the one piece...

Thanks and please let me know!

Last edited:
hi sorry getting a late start(or actually early in some realms but I don't have yours ready yet as I have to order them, let me get a few of the easier ones out of the way first please, thanks if you don't mind that is?

Ohh yeah, not a problem~ Thank you! xD

Hi! May I order:

- fedora chair (5 TBT)
- holiday stocking (3 TBT)
- berliner (3 TBT)
- bee hive (free)
- 7-11 set (10 TBT)

total 22 TBT?

I'll be online from 10pm - 1am EDT tonight, April 1.

Can I just order the Creepy Skeleton (from Creepy Set) a normal skeleton (orderable), a master sword and a triforce? I would still pay 10tbt for the creepy item if you want... Otherwise I could buy the whole set but I really only need the one piece...

Thanks and please let me know!
no pieces and parts are just 2 TBT each so no worries, I won't be able to get to your till tomorrow morning/afternoon if that is ok?

I am online now

I am backed up right now and process another order and might not get to yours until later tonight after I take my break at9(I will be back at about 10:15) is that ok, or would tomorrow be better?

I am backed up right now and process another order and might not get to yours until later tonight after I take my break at9(I will be back at about 10:15) is that ok, or would tomorrow be better?

that is fine, I will start checking again after 10:15. Would prefer today, but late tomorrow would also work if needed.

no pieces and parts are just 2 TBT each so no worries, I won't be able to get to your till tomorrow morning/afternoon if that is ok?

thats fine! Just please pm or vm me if you get a chance and Ill open to get the stuff.

Hi Caprica~

Order:
Can I use Special Sale#5 on this order and
FREE: 20 hybrids (does it work to have a special & free items)?
If so, I'd love 10 pink carnations and 10 white ones.

1. Afternoon Tea Set (5tbt)
2. Afternoon Tea Set (5tbt)
3. Berliner (3 tbt)
4. Dango (3 tbt)
5. Fruit Basket (3 tbt)
6. Hibiscus (3 tbt)
7. Hibiscus (3 tbt)
8. Kimbap Plate (3 tbt)
9. Picnic Basket (3 tbt)
10. Picnic Basket (3 tbt)
11. Red Ogre Mask (5 tbt)
12. Blue Ogre Mask (5 tbt)
13. Throwing Beans (5 tbt)
14. Throwing Beans (5 tbt)
15. Throwing Beans (5 tbt)
16. Veggie Basket (3 tbt)
17. Perfect Painting (2 tbt) - regular price
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Total before special: 64 tbt
With #5 special: 33 tbt (with perfect painting art being regular price)

The Free Hybrids come with whatever order you chose, no special required you just have to make sure that you say this is what you want. I will be getting yours tomorrow sometime if that is ok. I have about 3 more to get to then break time if that is ok with everyone. Tomorrow which will be a more open day for me. I just got new meds and have on top of my current chemo either viral or bacterial bronchitis which is why I wasn't home until later last night. I will be getting to each one of you as best I can. Just please have patience. I know with limited hours and the new rules it puts a damper on things but trying to work out what is best for me.

I love you all!
I hope you all like the new layout!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're delivering right tonight?:)

for some yes, if anyone has read my previous statements I am currently delivering orders now and will take a break in 20 minutes, then I will hope back on about 1015 PM eastern-about midnight-1 amish depending on how I feel. Tomorrow I will be delivering more.

Ahh okay. I VM'ed you about it but you've replied here! Thanks~ I'll see you tmr then!

The Free Hybrids come with whatever order you chose, no special required you just have to make sure that you say this is what you want. I will be getting yours tomorrow sometime if that is ok. I have about 3 more to get to then break time if that is ok with everyone. Tomorrow which will be a more open day for me. I just got new meds and have on top of my current chemo either viral or bacterial bronchitis which is why I wasn't home until later last night. I will be getting to each one of you as best I can. Just please have patience. I know with limited hours and the new rules it puts a damper on things but trying to work out what is best for me.

I love you all!
I hope you all like the new layout!

- - - Post Merge - - -

for some yes, if anyone has read my previous statements I am currently delivering orders now and will take a break in 20 minutes, then I will hope back on about 1015 PM eastern-about midnight-1 amish depending on how I feel. Tomorrow I will be delivering more.

Oh yes i read that :) okay thank you so much! Im sorry for the lag D; take your time and feel better:) :**

Ahh okay. I VM'ed you about it but you've replied here! Thanks~ I'll see you tmr then!

Am seriously envious of your "Dark Egg" it is the ONLY one I even wanted, but I couldn't even get the first 5 clues let along 15 LOLOLOL. Congrats on it *drools* BTW your order will be one of the first ones I work on tomorrow if that is ok by you?

Back