• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🦋 Hoarder sale 🦋 2 items for 1 TBT

Hello, could I get the common painting, pitcher plant, quaint painting, scary painting, star projector, and telescope? :)

I?m saving the scary painting for someone unless they don?t pick up their order, but I can get you all those minus the scary painting for 2 TBT :)

hey! can I get the rainbow screen, pumpkin pie, mermaid table, succulent plant, wii-u console, throne, mountain, and leaf bed?:blush:

Oh geez, sorry about the suuuuper late reply!! I had to deal with some stuff from college! But I should be online for most of today!

hey! can I get the rainbow screen, pumpkin pie, mermaid table, succulent plant, wii-u console, throne, mountain, and leaf bed?:blush:

I’ve got the throne saved for someone unless they don’t pick it up, but I can get you all the other items for 3 TBT!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh geez, sorry about the suuuuper late reply!! I had to deal with some stuff from college! But I should be online for most of today!

Okay, I?m letting my 3DS charge atm but I could drop them off for you soon :)

I'm interested in the caterpillar sofa, ladybug carpet, ladybug chair, mermaid table, rainbow screen, stag beetle chair, throne

If they are still available.

I'll be available tomorrow for the items if they are available during the daytime. I'll write you a VM when I'm online.

Back