• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ⭐ Holy moly, so cheap 🌟 Material: 1-4 TBT per stack | mum cushions | hyacinth + mush lamps | DIY's(+crowns) | Mermaid + Gulliver'arr | NM items ⭐

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
sure no problem! Which color hydrangea? :D

2:54PM edit: I will be leaving in 5-10 minutes to watch the formula 1 so if you still have time please let me know. Otherwise I'll be there in about 2 hours ;) (5PM CEST here)

Last edited:
By plant stacks, wdym? Do you mean a stack of picked flowers? Or each flower is a stack in it self?

By plant stacks, wdym? Do you mean a stack of picked flowers? Or each flower is a stack in it self?

Stack is the max. size of something in your inventory. Like 1 stack of iron = 30 iron, 1 stack of star fragments = 10 fragments and 1 stack of weeds = 99 weeds.

in case of the plants you have to plant them yourself. It's like how you buy them. 1 stack = 10 plants.

Hi there! I'm interested in the following:
  • Playground Gym - Colorful (5 TBT)
  • Snack Machine - White (3 TBT)
  • Drink Machine - Red (3 TBT)
  • Springy Ride-On - White (3 TBT)
  • Swimming Pool - White (10 TBT)
  • Phone Booth - Yellow (5 TBT)
  • Hyacinth Crown DIY (offering 15 TBT)
I believe that the total is 44 TBT. Let me know if that sounds good!

Can I please order:
2 stacks of iron nuggets (8 TBT)
2 hyacinth lamps (10 TBT)

For a total of 18 TBT?

Yes sure that's ok! I will collect everything so if you can open your gates I'll be there in a moment. ;)

Ah sorry, didn’t see you’re response ^^, blue hydrangeas and just msg me whenever you’re available, I don’t have much of a sleep schedule lol

Can I please order:
2 stacks of iron nuggets (8 TBT)
2 hyacinth lamps (10 TBT)

For a total of 18 TBT?

Yes you can. I'm just away from home so I'll be back in about 10-15 minutes ;) I'll let you know when ready :D

Ah sorry, didn’t see you’re response ^^, blue hydrangeas and just msg me whenever you’re available, I don’t have much of a sleep schedule lol

Haha ok like said above I'll be back in 10-15 minutes so I'll let you know :D
Post automatically merged:

Ok I'm back :D

Last edited:
Back