• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Home-ey Town Names

toadsworthy

Tangsworthy
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
1777-6372-7112
Yellow Balloon
White Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Red Balloon
Dreamy Party Popper
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Golden Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
New Year's Party Popper
So I'm coming back to TBT.... I plan on restarting my second town of Apex Bay to build a very comfortable Home-ey warm kind of town!

I originally was going to just call it Home, so I could say welcome "Home" or just come "Home" on these boards and stuff like that, but I wanna see if anyone else has other good ideas for what I'm thinking of....
lemme know!

Here is a great link that is specifically made for creating ACNL town names. There's a whole list of prefixes and suffixes, have a look if you'd like!

Hehe at first I thought your title said "honey-ey" and I was gonna say call it Honeybee :p I don't have any suggestions off the top of my head, but I'll let you know!
Come to think of it though, Honeybee might be a cute name if you had an all bear/bear cub town :p

You could name your town Hearth, and your mayor Hestia or Vesta. Hestia (called Vesta by the Romans) is the Greek goddess of the hearth, domesticity, family, and general home-y things.

^I love the idea of a town called Hearth!

What about Fireside? That always conjures up warm and homey feelings for me :)

Oak, Oaky, Oakland - when i think of Oak (the wood) i think of bonfires and well fires in general which makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

You could name your town Hearth, and your mayor Hestia or Vesta. Hestia (called Vesta by the Romans) is the Greek goddess of the hearth, domesticity, family, and general home-y things.

I was just going to suggest Hearth, myself, haha!

Fireside would be cute, too. Homespun could be an interesting one if you wanted to keep the word 'home' in the name. There's also Hythe/Hithe, meaning "a small haven"...

I've always named my town after my street name. It makes it personal to you and I think it sounds cute too! ^.^

I started another town on my 'ol spare game and named it Magnolia, like magnolia park from the sims (i think) and after this flower
image.jpg

Back