• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Hoot-Hoot sig.

NOOOOOOoooOOOOOOoooOOOO!

I was workin' on that sig...with the Gradient Map and stuff..and Gimp closed down on me!!!

:'(

Gengar said:
NOOOOOOoooOOOOOOoooOOOO!

I was workin' on that sig...with the Gradient Map and stuff..and Gimp closed down on me!!!

:'(
That's one of the things I hate about Gimp, it crashes at the worst possible moment.

I kinda like it, its simple, but its a cool cross between real world and pokemon, even though I hope that never happens.

the only thing is missing is:

1. a boarder... 1 pixel black should be fine as it is is most things...
2. text - It looks like it was done in Paint... you should work on making text prettier, it's nothing difficult, though I don't know how to do it with gimp. >.>

Preety awesome sig Gengar good job! Also you are way better than I am it'll take me awhile to be at that level

Back