• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

House Exterior Customization

Tammyface

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
Hi! I didn't see a thread with this information so I thought it might be helpful to post and have images for reference all in one place. I found this all off of merongcrossing.tumblr.com, so many of you guys might have seen it already, but:

House Styles

Hedges/Fences

Roofs

Doors

Mailboxes

The only things I couldn't find are the walls and the ground! :( If anyone has screenshots of those, please post them!!

So, that being said, what will you choose for your house? :)

Oh wow, thanks! This looks really neat! I didn't know there was a blue version of the mermaid theme stuff for your house.

That is soooo awesome. :3

the lil **** still never replied to me saying i could use them when i made a guide

Yeah I've known about these for a while they're pretty useful

The mansion on Animal Crossing New Leaf isn't as wide as the mansion on Animal Crossing Wild World.

Animal Crossing New Leaf
HNI_1050.jpg

Animal Crossing Wild World
2659945646_6fd22c176e.jpg

The mansion on Animal Crossing New Leaf isn't as wide as the mansion on Animal Crossing Wild World.

Animal Crossing New Leaf
HNI_1050.jpg

Animal Crossing Wild World
2659945646_6fd22c176e.jpg

I did kinda think the wild world house was a bit overkill, i think this mansion looks cuter ^-^, ill be using the japanese styled house anyway :p

I did kinda think the wild world house was a bit overkill, i think this mansion looks cuter ^-^, ill be using the japanese styled house anyway :p
I will admit that the Animal Crossing New Leaf mansion looks amazing and it will be a lot bigger than the Animal Crossing Wild World mansion inside as all rooms can be upgraded to 8x8 squares.

I plan on getting all four player houses made and use all four styles.

Compared to WW its better that your house doesnt take up as much space, since you need as much room as you can get for everything else! (community projects, trees, stumps, etc.)

As for what my house will look like. I want to go for a Princess Peach's Castle. So I think the Fairy Tale style house with Red Roof, Hedges for my fence, and a Pink door and Pink Mailbox. I hope that looks okay.

How does the GOLD house stuff work? does it just change the colour of what you have? or does it have its own style?

Actually that looks like it may be an illusion created by the taller character. I think they're the same width.

Back