• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

House Ideas! What will you do?

One thing I've always wanted to do was fill the back up completely with Marjora's Masks with no lights, so as soon as you walk in...

I'm not sure about my house. I've never had a house theme before though, kitchen, bathroom etc. so I might give that a try
My 2nd character will be named Eden after my previous towns and she will have my WW house.
The two male characters I think I will leave as one room and have a kind of bedsit style with random items and maybe the sloppy furniture. I'm not really decided on theirs yet either!

Main room: Pink Rococo furniture set, maybe with a few other matching items in the mix.

Basement: Not sure yet, possibly a playroom with toys and stuff.

Right Room: Pink Regal furniture set

Left Room: Doll Room, I'm going to collect all the dolls available in the game and display them in this room!

Back Room: Not sure yet, possibly the Ice series.

Second Floor: The Gemstone Lovely Series

I really want my main room to be some kind of entrance hall. Very beautiful, serene and having a romantic feeling to it. The room will (obviously) lead you to all the other side rooms. I don't really have a lot of ideas for the rooms, but I really like the Simple series and the Mermaid set (<- I loooovveeee) But generally, I really like outdoor-sy kind of rooms. c:

So many great ideas! Makes me excited to actually get the game and start working on my house and my village n_n!

I always have a bonsai/garden room, so I plan on doing that again in my new house.

As for the rest of the rooms though, I'm not sure what I'll do. :0

I'm not sure how well I'd be able to do this, I'd have to tinker with custom patterns and see how it goes, but I'd like to decorate my front room to look like the bridge of the Enterprise from Star Trek. I think I might make my town's flag resemble the Federation's flag as well.
It might work.

I will have one room that's classic Harvest Festival, probably the upper room, since Ester loves that stuff. The entry room will be filled with patchwork furniture in the British style and other cool things. I definitely want a kitchen because I love food. I want one hostel (not the movie) style room with bunkbeds and I think the basement may be a garden with spas and stuff.

I want to make my main characters house look as close to a home as possible. Living room, bedroom, kitchen etc. IF i make a second character to hold paths and whatnot then I kind of want to make a hotel for guests. =3

Back