• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

how are the plans of your house or how does your house looks like

natsu34

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cake
well since i already got more than 1 500 000 points on the toy shop theme, i decide to make like a real house.
(these are my plans)
My left room is the kitchen (do not have enough space :( ) with two tables all the cafe furniture and DLCs.(pie, shaved-ice lamp...)construction
My right room is the BIG bathroom. two bath with a shower.lots of plants (especially bonsai)one merlion and one mannelin pis. and two batrooms.construction
Center room will be the living room two tv spots, one corner will be the game spot.(planing)
the back room might be a backyard, a dinning room or a room with lots of musics. (deciding)
And the upper room will be the bedrooms. with two unorderable series (golden and ballon)(construction)

My main room is a mermaid furniture themed room, my left room is a kitchen/bathroom, my back room is a Princess themed room, my right room is a Sloppy themed room, upstairs is my Rococo bedroom and downstairs is a Hello Kitty shrine. xD

Left room is the lovely set refurbished with rubys, back room is green set refurbished with emeralds, right room is blue set refurbished with sapphire, center room is spooky set, upper room is gold set but only have 4 pieces or something, and basement is modern set refurbished with amethysts.

I am planning on redoing my entire house soon, but not sure what though.

hahaha this is is funny. I'm working on getting the points needed for the golden mailbox (almost have it) and then I'll make a real house.

I'll have my bedroom upstairs, a spa/bathroom, and a kitchen and a living and I dunno what the other room and basement will be.

So far I have completed my living room and my posh-gentleman's basement. I'm still not happy with my bedroom and the other three rooms need lots of work.

I'm setting my house out like a house. These are my plans so far..

Main room Alpine series, as well as a fireplace, flat screen TV and some villager pics.
Right room Bathroom
Left room Kitchen. Looking forward to doing this!
Back room A garden :D
Upstairs Bedroom. Probably using the regal series c:
Basement Probably a study, but possibly a guest room.

I'm looking forward to this ;) I have quite a challenge c:

Last edited:
I think I am pretty much finished with setting my house at the moment. ^^

main room: living room area (rococo pieces mostly)
right room: forest room (mush series mixed with a few bug)
left room: office/study/craft room
back room: hard to explain.. Center piece is a white piano.. Few weeding day items too
upstairs: bedroom ^^
basement: cafe/bakery

My second characters house is a haunted house which I am almost finished setting. :)

The main room in my house never changes. It has my favorite furniture set which is the mixed wood series. An upright piano, a stereo, a vase of sunflowers because I love sunflowers, a fireplace and the owl clock, because it's cute! Also, pictures of my favorite residents in Zingzang, Rolf and Phoebe. The wallpaper is custom made. Everything's in invitingly warm, earthy tones.

Room at the back used to be the hobby room with lots of Japanese themed items but I recently changed it so it's Halloween themed. It's more creepy than outright horrifying. I'll keep it that way for a while. I do have a great love for horror fiction and stuff.

Left room is the kitchen. Food's on the tables. It's small and cosy. Right room is the reading room. It has shelves of books, Brewsteroids and coffee on the table. Again, small and cosy. I will never expand these two rooms.

Attic is full of sunshine and happy, flowery things! Mostly nature-themed furniture (prizes from Weeding Day and Bug Tourney) and hybrid flowers. I enjoy how bright and green this room is. It's impossible for me to see it and not smile for a while.

Basement is where the stuff reflects some of my real life hobbies like traveling, writing and music. :)

My main room is like a saucy, pink cafe, left room is a video game/arcade, right room is a bakery/sweets room, downstairs is a secret agent/sci fi room, upstairs is mermaid series and very girly, and my back room is supposed to be an icy room, but I haven't got the furniture yet, so I'm just putting some harvest furniture in it. Not of all of it, though, since most of the pieces looks like they killed a bird to make it.

Front room is the living room, going to style it based on IRL house's living room with a dash of antique theme(the theme I'm going for HHA theme challenge)
Left room is the dining room in form of a fancy restaurant with the regal series
Right room is probably the music room
Back room is the office, mostly containing the rococo series
2nd floor is the bedroom containing gorgeous series
Basement is the bathroom, containing mostly the mermaid series with underwater wall and floor(If decided not to expand the basement I would make it a grave)

I still haven't expanded much yet on my house so these are only plannings.

Main room is blue astro set mixed in with some of the Sci-fi. The left room is the kitchen themed room. The Right room is the rec room for games. The back room is the back yard themed. Upstairs is my bedroom which is the Mushroom set. And the basement Is still tentative on what it will be.

Upstairs: Bedroom rococo theme with a few villager pictures
left side:....junk room currently...
back room: Cooking room
main room: Food theme room
right side: sleek series currently
outside: Regal theme

my plans maybbee to change them up now for the seasons make it more...Homeish and cozy and the other rooms will stay the same until I come up with ideas

and I don't believe I've built my basement yet.

I'm going to make the front room Mush furniture themed, and the others are going to be random stuff like a cafe, kitchen and bedroom.

Back