• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How close are you to completing all your nook miles stamps?

i’m getting there! it’s definitely going to take me a while to complete everything but i chip away at it a little every day. right now i’m at;

3,746/5,000 fish
3,574/5,000 bugs
1,211/2,500 sea creatures
756/1,000 diy tools
1,026/3,000 diy furnitures
202/300 flowers
269/300 completed villager favours
1,339,800/10,000,000 bells earned from selling turnips
129/200 letters sent
53/60 k.k. performances (will be at 54 soon)
12/20 birthday celebrations

not counting the one for selling turnips for profit (since I despise the stalk market with every fiber of my being)... I think I am fairly close here is what I need;

• 15 more diving creatures till I get the fourth stamp in Deep Dive
  • 11 more tools crafted till I have the fourth stamp in DIY Tools
  • 268 more pieces of furniture crafted till I have the fourth stamp in DIY Furniture
  • 433 more weeds sold to the Nookings till I have the fourth stamp in Greedy Weeder
  • 341 more shells sold to the Nooklings till I have the final stamp in Go Ahead. Be Shellfish!
  • 128 more tasks to complete from my villagers till I have the final stamp in Smile Isle
  • 1,334 more Nook Miles+ tasks to complete before I have the final stamp in Nook Miles for Miles!
  • 32 more letters to write to my villagers till I have the final stamp in Popular Pen Pal
  • 6 more snowmen to create till I have the final stamp in Snowmaestro
  • 14 more KK concerts to attend till I have the third stamp in K.K. Mania (I sorta stopped listening to him play every Saturday back in I think May or June or something like that)
  • 9 more villager birthdays to celebrate till I have the final stamp in Birthday Celebration
  • Two more Bug Offs to compete in till I have all of the stamps in Bug-Off!
  • I need to craft a Golden Shovel and then I will have all of the stamps in Golden Milestone
  • And I still have to sell turnips for 1,000 bells to even get the first stamp in Cornering the Stalk Market but I just don't care for the stalk market, so I am not even counting that one

And, to anyone struggling to do the DIY furniture one, what I did was to get a document stack, then craft it into a scattered papers, then back again. Over and over. I wound up buying ten document stacks so that I didn't have to press the direction to change the recipe as often, I could just mash A while watching videos on Youtube or whatever. ^o^;>
you are a genius and my new favourite person

Smile Isle 188/300
Popular Pen Pal 100/200
K.K. Mania 55/60 (don't know the last number)
Birthday Celebration 14/20
Golden Milestone still waiting for my thirtieth visit from Gulliver, no idea how many I've had so far.

Not too bad. Mostly things I just have to wait for apart from the pen pals one. I'm terrible at writing letters in real life too!

at the moment nook miles achievements are sort of my ultimate goal to work towards before i reset, but oh boy is it difficult because some of the goals are insanely high. right now i'm at:
- 2,451/5,000 fish
- 2,000/5,000 bugs
- 816/2,500 sea creatures
- 625/1,000 tools
- 341/3,000 furniture
- 225/300 flowers
- 69/300 villager favours
- 1,097/3,000 nook miles for miles
- 62/200 letters sent
- 17/20 wisp visits
- 30/60 KK visits
- 10/20 birthday celebrations
so yeah quite a way to go lmao. stuff like the furniture and the letters I don't ever see myself completing purely because it's just not something i do that often within my gameplay, and I'm not going to put myself through all that for the bonus of another passport name lol

Back