• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How different is the early morning?

Alolan_Apples

Old > New
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
As I was able to get up earlier in the morning in recent times, I have been noticing something that I normally don't see most of the day. A lot of us are young adults or teenagers, which are night owls. We are hardly awake between 3:00 AM and 7:59 AM. But if you're awake during these hours, you'll notice something you normally don't see.

• When you go out to eat or go shopping at 6:00 AM, parking in a parking lot is much better. Since people are hardly awake at that time of the day, not very many people would be there. This means more parking spaces for you, or even in a better location. Not everything is open at that time, but those that are open are a lot emptier this early.
  • In related news, any open restaurant or shop will have much quicker service. The late morning, noon, and afternoon are very busy hours, which means slower service. But people are hardly awake as early as 6:00 AM. Even during the weekends.
  • You are more likely to catch the waning moon phases. The waxing moon phases only occur at the evening or at night. But the waning moon doesn't show up in the sky until like the late night or early morning. This morning, I saw the last quarter moon, a moon phase I rarely see.
  • The hours in question is the coldest time of the day. In the summer, these hours are the least miserable, but it's much harsher in the winter (since winter is really cold). Perfect for me since I like colder weather.
  • Most people awake at the time are usually old. Typically, older people are early birds and younger people are night owls.
Although I have been staying up late and going to bed late, but I prefer to be awake earlier.

I wake up at about 7am every day because I work early at the main library on-campus, and another thing that I notice is how the Sun pierces directly into your eyes and legit makes you almost go blind. Maybe that's why people don't wake up early? xDD

And I would say yes, the morning generally is colder, but it's not as bad if you pulled an all-nighter and didn't stay snuggled in your bed for 7-8 hours.

Back