• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How do I get all of the money I need?!

majnin

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
I haven't got New Leaf yet, but I will be soon. I've been watching videos and such, doing the usual research, planning ect.
But what puzzles me is bells.
The public works projects cost so much money! And people are getting them like they're nothing! In a normal game for me, 300,000 bells is a LOT and I never really ever earn that much!
How are you supposed to get all of that money so easily?

Spend 1 hour on the island and try to get as many bugs and fishes you can.

Magic Rocks, perfect fruit and fossils work too.

Here are a few of the simple ways to get bells. which everyone can do very easy.

When you sell items, go to the Re-Tail shop, she offers better value on nearly everything. But don't try and sell trash.
Collect town fruit from other towns, and grow small orchards of their fruit to harvest and sell. (remember you can fit 9 fruit in each space in your pockets.)
Fish often, especially at the ocean or on the island.
catch bugs as often as possible.
Break the fake rock in your town each day and sell the precious metal or gems inside.
find and maximize the bell rock daily. (I dig 2 holes behind my character before hitting the rock with my shovel, this allows me to repeatedly hit the rock without being knocked back to far away. (Before "bell boom" you can get up to 8,100 bells. after 'bell boom' you can get 16,100 bells per day.)

When your finally able to, be sure to set your town ordnance to "Bell Boom". This increases the value of everything you sell, plus nearly doubles your daily bell rock output.

Here are a few of the simple ways to get bells. which everyone can do very easy.

When you sell items, go to the Re-Tail shop, she offers better value on nearly everything. But don't try and sell trash.
Collect town fruit from other towns, and grow small orchards of their fruit to harvest and sell. (remember you can fit 9 fruit in each space in your pockets.)
Fish often, especially at the ocean or on the island.
catch bugs as often as possible.
Break the fake rock in your town each day and sell the precious metal or gems inside.
find and maximize the bell rock daily. (I dig 2 holes behind my character before hitting the rock with my shovel, this allows me to repeatedly hit the rock without being knocked back to far away. (Before "bell boom" you can get up to 8,100 bells. after 'bell boom' you can get 16,100 bells per day.)

When your finally able to, be sure to set your town ordnance to "Bell Boom". This increases the value of everything you sell, plus nearly doubles your daily bell rock output.

Regarding the money rock and bellboom, that's incorrect. You can get 16,100 whatever your town ordinance is! I got 16,100 yesterday and I have the beautiful town ordinance.

If you go to the island on a night, there are lots of expensive bugs like goliath beetles which sell for 6k each, or something like that

-Island bug catching/Fishing
-In town bug catching/Fishing
-Money Rock
-Shake Trees

You can also sell fossils if you would rather make money than donate.

Oh man, I've been working SO hard the last 3 days (Since I got the game) to become a multimillionaire again. I right now am just fishing and catching bugs and crap. Have to wait til tomorrow for the island to open up to me. Only making like 40-50k a day so far... Need TONS more to get to my millionaire status again.

Can't wait until the stalk market again :)

I haven't got New Leaf yet, but I will be soon. I've been watching videos and such, doing the usual research, planning ect.
But what puzzles me is bells.
The public works projects cost so much money! And people are getting them like they're nothing! In a normal game for me, 300,000 bells is a LOT and I never really ever earn that much!
How are you supposed to get all of that money so easily?

After three days of selling seashells and fruits the island should be available. Then from 7pm till 7am(if you want) just catch beetle or fish for sharks if you want. Then go back and froth from the island to your retail shop and make profit. After about a week of saving up doing very little spending you have about 7 or 8mil bells.

its way too easy to earn bells in the game this time (i wish it was harder than it is, because its super easy even without the island)
you wont have to worry about earning bells

Regarding the money rock and bellboom, that's incorrect. You can get 16,100 whatever your town ordinance is! I got 16,100 yesterday and I have the beautiful town ordinance.

Do you get that every single day? The only times I've gotten all the bells without the ordinance was on 'good luck' days. But if you can get them everyday in your town then that's awesome.

Another tip. When selling, go to Re-Tail and tell Reese you want to sell.

Sometimes she pays a little more than the usual price for what you're selling.

Do you get that every single day? The only times I've gotten all the bells without the ordinance was on 'good luck' days. But if you can get them everyday in your town then that's awesome.
i get it everyday
i dig the holes right next to each other and not diagonally

Back