• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How do I get all of the money I need?!

You could plant a bunch of perfect fruit trees and sell them at someone else's town. That's what I usually do. Or you could sell extra fossils. It will take some time though.

Just like what everyone is saying, go to the island!! I've gone to the island alot and before the past few hours, 10,000 -20,000 was like nothing to me and 100,000 was a ton to me! I think I was doing something wrong previously. I don't know what. Go to the island after 8 pm (I have all trees except 2 palm trees on the center on each side and 1 tree near the center cut) and get the net and catch any of the bugs you find on the trees (and emperor butterflies) except for the fruit beetles! (Small green bugs that are worth 100 bells in re-tail). Also fish for sharks and maybe go diving. Fill your box full of those. If you go in the day time, go do scavenger tours, fishing tours, and bug catching tours, and do nothing but collect the fruit. Remember, that you can stack the same type of fruit into stacks of 9, so you have more space. If you do these, you will be bringing in a lot of bells!! Ever since 8 or 9 pm tonight, the lowest amount of bells I got in one trip to re-tail was almost 30,000 bells, and this is because I only had 5 items to sell. Also, watch youtube videos on how to make bells so you know what to do.

I usually make around 300k bells in one trip to the island. I only collect the Beatles and I have the bell boom ordinance. I usually do two trips.

I don't mind making bells slowly, so whenever I go to the island I mainly do tours. My trees aren't set up for rare beetle catching anyway. Sometimes I have a lucky night, though, and I find a lot anyway so I just keep going beetle hunting and live off of that like half a mil all week. :p

I just have a lot of time on my hands to catch the regular bugs and fish and not have to worry so much about bells.

Here are a few of the simple ways to get bells. which everyone can do very easy.

When you sell items, go to the Re-Tail shop, she offers better value on nearly everything. But don't try and sell trash.
Collect town fruit from other towns, and grow small orchards of their fruit to harvest and sell. (remember you can fit 9 fruit in each space in your pockets.)
Fish often, especially at the ocean or on the island.
catch bugs as often as possible.
Break the fake rock in your town each day and sell the precious metal or gems inside.
find and maximize the bell rock daily. (I dig 2 holes behind my character before hitting the rock with my shovel, this allows me to repeatedly hit the rock without being knocked back to far away. (Before "bell boom" you can get up to 8,100 bells. after 'bell boom' you can get 16,100 bells per day.)

When your finally able to, be sure to set your town ordnance to "Bell Boom". This increases the value of everything you sell, plus nearly doubles your daily bell rock output.

I have my town set to beautiful, and got 16,100 bell out of my rock this morning, although I'm not sure why. I think it depends on how fast you can hit the rock and if there are any obstructions. Make sure that you pick up everything around the rock.

I usually get 16,100 bells but today I got 8,100. Does it have to do with luck?

My friend made over 6 million bells with all the turnips he sold at my town yesterday. The turnip market is the way to go, plus everything else that's been mentioned.
A few trips to the island and filling up the box each time could easily pay off an expensive PWP.

Like everyone said, go to the island and spend some time catching bugs.

slpnclass: When I read "beatles", I only could think about The Beatles wearing beetle suits.

I usually get 16,100 bells but today I got 8,100. Does it have to do with luck?

My friend made over 6 million bells with all the turnips he sold at my town yesterday. The turnip market is the way to go, plus everything else that's been mentioned.
A few trips to the island and filling up the box each time could easily pay off an expensive PWP.

It is timed. If you screw up, you lose that time. If you do perfectly, you will get all the rock can put out.

Back