• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How do I use the Tall Display Case?

Gladtobemom

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
New Year's Party Popper
Red Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
I have the museum upstairs now. I rented a display room and bought the display case. I saw a video of someone's house with display cases with stuff inside.

How do I use the "Tall Display Case" and the "Exhibit Partition?"

I have the museum upstairs now. I rented a display room and bought the display case. I saw a video of someone's house with display cases with stuff inside.

How do I use the "Tall Display Case" and the "Exhibit Partition?"

No idea. I just bought the Tall Display Case earlier, and I was like, "Cool! I can put something in this!"

Nope.

It's like a table top. Walk up to it and put what you want by going to your inventory and click display.

Oh maybe I was talking about the wrong one then. The only other thing I can think of is talking to Cyrus to see what he says.

Oh please. Ive seen youtube videos of this case with stuff inside and I can't seem to figure out a way.

Well, I've tried numerous items, including a painting. I've piled them on top of one another in my pockets, I've stood in front of it and hit ever button and hit display on numerous items. I've done it in my museum display room, in my house, and I've even tried piling them on top of each other in my cabinet.

This is so frustrating.

Well, I've tried everything I can think of and nothing works.

I've piled things onto it in my pocket.
Stood in front of it and picked "display"
Tried paintings, items, and even tried to "shove" things into it.

I'm stumped.

Now . . . I have the glass display and it works great. But the Flat Display and the Tall Display . . . can't make them work.

Does ANYONE know if we're supposed to display anything in these?

you can take them to cyrus as customize the painting inside of it like other furniture with fabric

Back