• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How do I work out the general resell prices of collectibles?

LordSheep78

Pls Call Me Owen Ty Love You Guys 💜
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Citrine Crystal
Caustic Crystal
Balloon Dog
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
Spring Sakura
Perfect Pear
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Orange
Dino Plush
I'm looking to sell collectibles, but idk what prices to put on them :(
Does anyone know how to work that out? Thanks

Generally, I tend to follow the collectible tier list, either directly, or using the search function to look up the collectible I want to sell in the thread to see what other users have sold it for in the past! You can also try searching the TBT marketplace to see how much other people are selling stuff in their shops for. However, it is user made and collectible prices can be quite variable. In the end, it doesn't matter a collectible's tier or prior sales if the demand isn't there, I know some collectibles have gone down in demand and price lately, and some more.

If you're really not sure you could always list them requesting offers, but in that case I'd still advise searching approximate prices so you don't get lowballed, although I think people on here are pretty fair.

Back